Car Parking Tickets... Help Please

yeomanator

Hi All,

A bit of a cheek I know.... but I really need someone's help.

We've purchased coach tickets for the Wednesday, but due to work I can't get there until the Thursday.

The plan was for my wife to jump on the coach, grab the tickets once they're handed out... whilst I follow in the car. We then head back on the Thursday. We did this successfully several years ago.

Anyway, I've just discovered that I can't purchase a Car Park ticket with my coach ticket details.

I was hoping somebody might either have one for sale? or better still if a very nice person could give me their Registration details and Postcode, to allow me to purchase one ticket..

I know it's a real cheek, but I would forever in your debt!!!!

Yeomantor x 

2 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

You can buy them when you arrive, think they are an extra fiver though.

I did read that way back in October when I first paid the deposit.. Hence why I wasn't bothered.

But can't see any words to those affect anywhere now.

3 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

They wont be turning people away who don`t have car park tickets, can you imagine the chaos with people trying to get out and then trying to find somewhere to park :)   

I suppose not...:) I have considered parking it one of the unofficial car parks along the main road.. But I'd never make it to the festival carry my copious amounts of beer!!!

6 minutes ago, yeomanator said:

I suppose not...:) I have considered parking it one of the unofficial car parks along the main road.. But I'd never make it to the festival carry my copious amounts of beer!!!

The last few years we have come down from Glasgow, in 3 self-drive minibuses and have always paid when we arrive...... apart from the year we convinced the car park stewards that shared minibuses were free :)

2 minutes ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

The last few years we have come down from Glasgow, in 3 self-drive minibuses and have always paid when we arrive...... apart from the year we convinced the car park stewards that shared minibuses were free :)

Haha... Can't fault you!!!

TBH, the more I think about, they ain't going to be bothered... as long I stump up the cash!!!

Cheers mate

They don't advertise the fact that car park tickets are available on the gate as it's much better from the festival's point of view if people buy in advance (reduces the amount of cash handling on site and reduces queueing at the entrances) but you have always been able to buy at the gate. 

10 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I forgot to get a car park ticket when paying off the balance - is it too late to buy online or do you have to get on the gate?

You might be able to ring up see to add to your order to save postage fees.. Otherwise you can do a separate order will pay postage or get it at the gate.