best phone for batt life

pinkmolly226

going to buy an app free, long battery, cheap as chips mobile to take with me. Don't fancy standing about for an every day waiting on my iphone to charge.

any ideas which one is the best?

Seen a £4.99 nokia in carphone warehouse that literally only calls and txts which is fine with me. Only be using it if I get lost or to phone home a couple of times anyway :D 

just want to charge it before I leave and it to last until I come home lol.

gotta be a nok but why take a phone ...

do as i do and take a wife and let her worry about it or a pad with a few numbers and ask someone to use there phone [ with out taking the piss ] and that way you get to talk to people as well ...........ME .............i dontlike talking to people so i take a wife lol

15 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

gotta be a nok but why take a phone ...

do as i do and take a wife and let her worry about it or a pad with a few numbers and ask someone to use there phone [ with out taking the piss ] and that way you get to talk to people as well ...........ME .............i dontlike talking to people so i take a wife lol

Haha well I'm taking a boyfriend and he's the sensible one lol.

We have pretty different music tastes and chances are we'll be going our separate ways for a few bands. If it wasn't for that I'd be more than happy to leave all technology at home. Plus I have an over protective mother (who forget we're in out 30's) who likes to check up on us now and again lol.

Nokia it is then, thank you! Xx

On 4 May 2016 at 7:44 PM, MattDavies__ said:

I've got a Nokia 100 and that has easily lasted the weekend at every fest I've taken it to. 

Other bonus is it's so shit there's absolutely no reason for anyone to pinch it... 

Yeah that's another worry of mine. Plus my clients phone my phone to book their appointments in and I am taking nothing to do with work that week! It's a work free, worry free festival lol xx

Last year EE had the power bar exchange points, not sure if they will be there this year though as they had to recall them but it was very handy to keep your smartphone topped on on battery. I was lucky enough to find a wristband in kings meadow that helped to keep everyone in our group topped up. A cheap Nokia will do the trick though.

12 hours ago, Andycamper said:

Last year EE had the power bar exchange points, not sure if they will be there this year though as they had to recall them but it was very handy to keep your smartphone topped on on battery. I was lucky enough to find a wristband in kings meadow that helped to keep everyone in our group topped up. A cheap Nokia will do the trick though.

What are they? 

I haven't been for about 4 years and I remember the queues for charging were huge plus the hour or so it takes to charge. Is it different from those? I'll defo be leaving the iPhone at home but my bf is taking his so might be handy for  him. He's looking at paying £30/40 for recharge things off eBay (whatever they're called, I'm a bit of a technophobe :D

1 hour ago, pinkmolly226 said:

What are they? 

I haven't been for about 4 years and I remember the queues for charging were huge plus the hour or so it takes to charge. Is it different from those? I'll defo be leaving the iPhone at home but my bf is taking his so might be handy for  him. He's looking at paying £30/40 for recharge things off eBay (whatever they're called, I'm a bit of a technophobe :D

It was those spaces, but they became something where folks purchased a charged powerbar and then went back to swap it as much as once per day if they wanted.  Unfortunately since that time they have all been reclaimed due to a fault.

According to this post regarding the map in April, there is a space, but nobody knows how they will use it yet.

EE have recalled all their powerbars because they had a tendency to go bang, so I wouldn't get your hopes up about them returning

you can get a power bank of amazon for about £20 that will last you all weekend

or get yourself a trusty Sony Ericson K750i the best phone ever made

On 11 May 2016 at 3:41 PM, pinkmolly226 said:

Ah well never mind.

I'm thinking £4.99 phone and disposable cameras like the good old days. I can feel the nostalgia already thinking about taking them to get developed :D 

I always do that at Glastonbury... also means you only take what you REALLY care about.

Plus disposable cameras develop with a cool, retro sepia tone.