Selling London to Glasto National Express coach ticket

Rachel90

Hold on a second - if you bought it from See Tickets then it's tied to your Festival ticket and so not transferable (and wouldn't depart from Victoria Coach Station so I suspect you bought it from National Express)

If you bought it from National Express then it may be refundable minus a £5 admin fee (mine are, and I didn't pay any extra for that), so if you don't get any offers that may be an option fo getting most of the cost back.

On 4 May 2016 at 5:18 PM, Rachel90 said:

It's 9am from Victoria returning 4am. Looking for £55 - same price that I bought it from see tickets for

If it's from the ticket and coach package (I.e the one see ticket sells) you have to travel on that coach to pick your ticket up. They aren't two separate things. The only way you can get a refund (you can't transfer it) is by refunding the whole package today. That's if it's a see tickets one

Edited by Lucy92