Refund only by phone?

Nessipessi

Do you have to call See Tickets by phone to cancel your ticket? Two of my friends might not be able to go, so we'll probably have to cancel them. As we live overseas, we would prefer to be able to cancel them online or something..

If we have to do it by phone, there will be no problem calling them Friday evening to cancel, right?

17 hours ago, Nessipessi said:

Do you have to call See Tickets by phone to cancel your ticket? Two of my friends might not be able to go, so we'll probably have to cancel them. As we live overseas, we would prefer to be able to cancel them online or something..

If we have to do it by phone, there will be no problem calling them Friday evening to cancel, right?

Well Friday is the deadline so you should be fine, I would recommend finding out what time the customer service line closes and maybe call a bit before hand incase there's a queue. 

On 3 May 2016 at 3:21 PM, Nessipessi said:

Try contacting see tickets on Twitter, sometimes they can assist with things like that over a direct message 

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

I thought the deadline was tonight?

Indeed, you are correct "If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets on 01158 960073 before midnight May 6th 2016."

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#REFUNDS

51 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Indeed, you are correct "If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets on 01158 960073 before midnight May 6th 2016."

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#REFUNDS

Midnight on the 6th May was at 00:00 this morning, not tonight, so before then meant yesterday. Well that's how I read it anyway!

52 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Midnight on the 6th May was at 00:00 this morning, not tonight, so before then meant yesterday. Well that's how I read it anyway!

Oh good  point,  I guess someone may have tried today?