When do you get Coach tickets?

Redwinevino

57 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Thankfully there's only one time from Glasgow, unsure if it's 10:30pm or 11:00pm, either way, I'll be snoozing my way to worthy farm

On that one also (assuming it's SEE and not NE). Buchanan bus station with a 8am arrival time I've been led to believe.

2 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

On that one also (assuming it's SEE and not NE). Buchanan bus station with a 8am arrival time I've been led to believe.

Yep See, I know a few people who's got Nat Exp before, it leaves from Buchanan Bus Station. I believe the SEE one leaves from George Square actually, I got on the SEE Glasgow bus home last year and it stopped there anyway 

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

Yep See, I know a few people who's got Nat Exp before, it leaves from Buchanan Bus Station. I believe the SEE one leaves from George Square actually, I got on the SEE Glasgow bus home last year and it stopped there anyway 

Excellent, cheers. Like you, planning to get as much sleep as I can before the madness begins.

Desperate for the e ticket and details to come through sooooon, the anticipation is killing me. Too excited and want to be an eager beaver and make my travel plans! First time going by coach so im a little excited :)

1 hour ago, kellly said:

Desperate for the e ticket and details to come through sooooon, the anticipation is killing me. Too excited and want to be an eager beaver and make my travel plans! First time going by coach so im a little excited :)

I asked see again yesterday & they just sent back the template "we'll send these out no longer than 30 days before the event" answer. I now know my coach is either 9.15am or 3.45pm which really doesn't help matters much, and makes a huge difference to all plans, travelling, camping spots etc. 

Come on seetickets, sort your shit out. People have plans to make!