What new stuff got announced on Pyr, OS, JP, WH and Park on se one wave last year?

Superscally

Here are the numbers:

We got

7 new Pyramid acts

13 new Other acts

14 new West Holts acts

14 new Park acts

18 new John Peel acts

in the second wave of lineup last year. I'm expecting more West Holts acts to come through this year though because i don't think there were many on the original poster

7 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I'm expecting more West Holts acts to come through this year though because i don't think there were many on the original poster

There's 8 on the poster according to Neil's findings. Usually 23/24 in total so yeah there'll be a couple more.

Loads of the West Holts stuff that followed last year was amazing. I've come across Imarhan today and really liking what I hear, hope they get booked. But to be honest, loads of the West Holts stuff is introduced to me by the fest, of the second announcement stuff last year I only knew Ibibio Sound Machine, Sinkane and Jane Weaver. I'm looking forward to having my ears opened again.

On 2 May 2016 at 7:43 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Loads of the West Holts stuff that followed last year was amazing. I've come across Imarhan today and really liking what I hear, hope they get booked. But to be honest, loads of the West Holts stuff is introduced to me by the fest, of the second announcement stuff last year I only knew Ibibio Sound Machine, Sinkane and Jane Weaver. I'm looking forward to having my ears opened again.

Yeah definitely. At least half of the stuff that's on that stage is introduced to me by the festival. Love that stage. I could easily spend all day there. Best field, in terms of music, sound, crowd, food and drinks for me! Not a huge walk to the Avalon Inn too!