Leftfield Poster

Glastobuddy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really excited by this - some excellent events. Jeremy Hardy is one of my all-time favourite stand-ups, also I love Francesca Martinez, plus some very good debates. The Selecter are a brilliantway to send it all off, and a Sunday treat with Jeremy Corbyn! For those who aren't particularly into dance music, this is the best line-up revealed so far! ;) 

7 minutes ago, justperfect said:

I was planning  on wearing my "I ❤ Jeremy Hunt" t shirt on Saturday....

Lol! I can imagine the abuse you would get all day from people. 

I didn't even know the left field existed until everyone was going crazy about Corbyn's appearance. I think it'll be extremely interesting over there after the euro-ref results come in! 

14 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Good line up again from Leftfield. I've seen a few in there over the years but never made it to a roundup, I really should make the effort.

What actually is the roundup? Does everyone do something together or something?

12 minutes ago, sparkythetortoise said:

I thought Charlotte Church was making an appearance. 

Good to see Hardy there, though

She could be singing on another stage, didn't she do an indie covers set somewhere recently? 

Delighted to see Tom Robinson - he's one of the best acts I've ever seen at a festival. Also love Billy Bragg, so I now have a Friday night headliner. (Billy, please, please play Waiting for the Great Leap Forward - was gutted not to hear it at Kendal last year). I definitely want to see Jeremy Corbyn too. 

18 minutes ago, BrighterNow said:

Delighted to see Tom Robinson - he's one of the best acts I've ever seen at a festival. Also love Billy Bragg, so I now have a Friday night headliner. (Billy, please, please play Waiting for the Great Leap Forward - was gutted not to hear it at Kendal last year). I definitely want to see Jeremy Corbyn too. 

You've still got time for a Friday headliner, LeftField finishes a couple hours earlier than the major stages so Billy won't be up against the Pyramid, Other, etc headliners.

4 minutes ago, incident said:

You've still got time for a Friday headliner, LeftField finishes a couple hours earlier than the major stages so Billy won't be up against the Pyramid, Other, etc headliners.

There's definitely a clash to an extent though. I remember having to leave Billy half way through to get to Arcade Fire.

Jeremy Hardy, Tom Robinson, The Selecter, Jeremy Corbyn and the always good Billy Bragg. Good line up. Especially happy to see The Selecter on there!