Liar, liar

Cian T

5 minutes ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

Why does it matter?  You're going anyway, aren't you? Whether or not you have a full lineup is irrelevant, surely??

Yes, I have a ticket. What's wrong with being eager for an announcement? Cheer up mate :D

1 hour ago, Cian T said:

I'm sure she said (I think it was at the Brits?) that the full Glastonbury line up would be out in April

She never said full - she said stage by stage - which they've done for 3 areas (with presumably more to follow) unless you want to be pedantic over the word stage.

9 hours ago, Cian T said:

Yes, I have a ticket. What's wrong with being eager for an announcement? Cheer up mate :D

Mate? No.

Nothing wrong with being eager for an announcement. Lots wrong with thinking you're entitled to an announcement. We already have a thread for the announcement, and it's not nice to call people a liar.

Like Emily's baby, it will come when it's ready. Be patient, and remember that you'd have just as much fun at the festival whether the full lineup was released in January, April, or as you walked through the gate to the festival (as happened in the past).

9 hours ago, incident said:

She never said full - she said stage by stage - which they've done for 3 areas (with presumably more to follow) unless you want to be pedantic over the word stage.

Ah, that's what it was, sorry my mistake. Thanks for clearing that up for me Incident 

It was only meant to be a bit tongue in cheek, wasn't actually being horrible calling Emily a liar, was trying to make it sound as much of a joke as possible.

In all honesty, as a newbie I'm quite scared of the downvotes right now  @Gnomicide haha! I've been a lurker for far too long.

Anyway, next month everyone! Very very exciting!

I've not voted either way but I do find the thread strangely hostile. Whilst I read the Op's comment as tongue in cheek perhaps a smilie at the end would have made things more obvious. I certainly didn't read any sense of entitlement in it. Could have been posted in the other thread I suppose.