Worthy Farm 30th April

Spacey

Think that's done. Thanks for help Princess and S2hats. Lovely day at site. A little activity. Nice to look round when it is looking so lovely and fresh.

love the daffodils planted by all the stones in stone circle

Edited by Spacey

I've been down with the lady friend today, couldn't believe how freely we were able to wander around. Parked on Hitchin Hill, photographed toilets in various states of construction, went to our exact camping spot in Lime Kiln and marvelled at the Other stage area and Silver Hayes area and how it's just a beautiful, grassy field; So difficult to imagine the place as it will be 8 weeks today! Oh, and saw Tony Benn tower in about 3 or 4 different pieces along with parts of the Rocket Lounge. Amazing!

9 hours ago, verrymerry said:

I was thinking that the stone dragon looked wrong being so open but I guess the trees probably don't have their leaves yet and I only ever see it in June!

That and there was no fence around the area