The Year of the Loo

VolumetricFox

4 minutes ago, nodolphie said:

Just seen this on Twitter.  Sounds like they're really going to push the green police approach to using the facilities.

Source: https://twitter.com/SarahHodgson/status/726053195466833922/photo/1

ChN1hyxW4AE3dco.jpg

'Talking to people as they use the toilets' I'm just picturing little glory holes with someone talking through it 

I like this idea although being honest, I'm not in the chattiest of moods when going to the loo! Still, if it will help in the fight against naughty wee wees against the hedges etc then I'm all for it :)

2 hours ago, ICGenie said:

If there's one this that will put people OFF using the loos it's knowing you're gonna get your ear bent by some chugger...

This. Seriously I don't want to chat to anyone when I'm tipping a load. If I've been nice enough to take the trouble to walk to a toilet instead of pissing in a hedge they should at most thank me and leave me alone. I don't want to hear about it.

59 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

This. Seriously I don't want to chat to anyone when I'm tipping a load. If I've been nice enough to take the trouble to walk to a toilet instead of pissing in a hedge they should at most thank me and leave me alone. I don't want to hear about it.

Fuck that.

If anyone fancies a chatty download, I'll be curling one out at the long drops at 7am Friday to Sunday. As always I'll have a light read with me - along the lines of ancient Rome. So if you like classical history and a chatty, educational turn-out come and say "HRRRNNNNNGHHHH-Hi!"

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

Fuck that.

If anyone fancies a chatty download, I'll be curling one out at the long drops at 7am Friday to Sunday. As always I'll have a light read with me - along the lines of ancient Rome. So if you like classical history and a chatty, educational turn-out come and say "HRRRNNNNNGHHHH-Hi!"

That's the true festival spirit!

Everyone is equal on the longdrops, they're the one true unifier

I've had some fantastic conversations with the person next door 

23 minutes ago, sloseph said:

That's the true festival spirit!

Everyone is equal on the longdrops, they're the one true unifier

I've had some fantastic conversations with the person next door 

See you there sloseph!

Or we could get sensual and ploop at the fragrant compost toilettes? ;-)

Went for a piss in a long drop in 2010 and the door to the opposite trap clanged as mine did. I start my piss, Guy opposite starts his. I look down to see both urine streams hitting the same pile of "stuff" in the tank. Just then, guy opposite says "Dude, don't cross the streams!"

Giggled so much I pissed on my own foot.

8 hours ago, bekimo said:

Well I suppose it'll be nice to chat to someone whilst standing in the ridiculous early morning queues when my lovely campmates are still snoring. Usually I have to make the half-asleep zombie next to me have a conversation!

I actually agree with this! It would be nice to have a chat in the queue in the morning. I think its the 'talking to people as they USE the toilets' part which is getting people :lol: But yes all for toilet queue chat!