Can you swap coach packages between people?

joogas

Hi all,

Basically I have recently got my Glasto tickets for 2016 in the resale and I am absolutely buzzing!

However... I bought the tickets for me and my then girlfriend together and got the coach package. Since then we have had a prett messy break up after 5 years together and to be quite honest I couldn't think of anything worse than to sit on a coach with her for 3.5 hours from London to Glasto.

My friend also has a coach package ticket traveling by himself. Does anyone know if there is a possibility of swapping those tickets over so she goes at his time and vice versa?

I have emailed See tickets and Glasto to no reply. Was just wondering if anyone knew if this was possible or if I should give up.. Aha

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, joogas said:

Hi all,

Basically I have recently got my Glasto tickets for 2016 in the resale and I am absolutely buzzing!

However... I bought the tickets for me and my then girlfriend together and got the coach package. Since then we have had a prett messy break up after 5 years together and to be quite honest I couldn't think of anything worse than to sit on a coach with her for 3.5 hours from London to Glasto.

My friend also has a coach package ticket traveling by himself. Does anyone know if there is a possibility of swapping those tickets over so she goes at his time and vice versa?

I have emailed See tickets and Glasto to no reply. Was just wondering if anyone knew if this was possible or if I should give up.. Aha

Thanks in advance!

How long ago did you email?  They've been not too bad when I've needed to get in touch in the past.

You could always give them a bell, may take a while to get through but you will get a definitive answer.

I don't know the official answer to this question, but when I've previously used seetickets coaches, I just showed my eticket and answered yes when they called out to hand out tickets. No Id was asked for... However... I've just realised that a male and female will be swapping places so scrap that answer all together! It won't work! 

You won't have to sit together but they are pretty hot on making sure everyone collects their ticket on the coach. I went with a couple who has broken up on the same coach and they just sat apart. It really wasn't that bad you just sleep anyway most of the journey 

Yes I think changing coaches might be tricky, as the coach drivers get your tickets and hand them out on the bus. Sometimes they just hand them out but often they ask for some ID and check your picture looks like you! but once on the coach you don't necessarily have to sit together. I travel solo and on a couple of occasions have swapped seats on the coach so friends can sit together.