thye Common announces

eFestivals

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hotchilidog said:

Want to catch John Fairhurst this time round, missed him last year. Good to see Kate Tempest on the bill too.

getting excited!

Really enjoyed him in The Glade last year - seems totally at odds with all the other stuff on that poster to me.

* Caveat that I'm Old and don't know any of the others apart from Stanton Warriors

22 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I prefer this to the 'Silver Hayer' line up. 

Mental that this line-up is in 1 field in the South East Corner but would be cover most full smaller festivals.

Very true my friend, it's fucking brilliant!!!

Mungo's HiFi playing everywhere again I see :P

the GF will be happy Too Many T's are there, she saw them when I went to see Flaming Lips at Victorious Festival last year (yes, I know she needs 'training') and said they were good.

I've also just seen that Prof. David Nutt is doing a speech. Will hear what he has to speak about, clashed permitting. I like him. I remember when he said Cannabis was safer than Alcohol and the government sacked him, gits that they are :P

1 hour ago, stixmcvix said:

Good work detective! Big sigh of relief.

Just listened to a bit of Shlomo, Sub Focus, and Stanton Warriors. My conclusion?? All a bit samey, just a load of monotonous noise. And now I sound like my parents. Marvellous. I'm officially middle-aged. Dang.

A lot of that lineup does seem a bit Wompy for my liking.... but

Freestylers

Speech Debelle

Renegade Brass Band

1 hour ago, Yokel Again said:

Sadly, I will be in bed when this is all happening. Just please don't make a noise when you come back to your tents. 

I feel the same way. Or if I am out I'm usually to mashed to be fretting about getting to anything.

nice to see some good techno with midland on the lineup. Wonder if Kate temptest is playing her own stuff or MCIng?

1 hour ago, Winslow Leach said:

Hoping for a Rum Shack set similar to Akala's last year.

Kate Tempest played that same slot in 2014, so I'd guess it's unlikely she'd be back there 2 years (and a lot of success) later?  Given her crowd at The Park she'd need a decent slot?