A survey you might actually want to respond to...

timbrass

Done.

I used NE last year, service was first class.  I was a tit and left my ticket behind, sorted without any stress, I wanted to leave on an earlier coach than I had booked, sorted without any stress, people had lots of luggage, driver sorted it without any stress.

The coach park organisation at Glastonbury is hella organised these days as well, I was really impressed with how well things went for those on public transport this year compared to previous experiences.

Edited by Spindles

Blimey, the efforts for 2017 tickets start here!

I've been to Glasto by coach 4 times - other than not being able to dictate departure/arrival time and being limited for luggage, it's probably my favourite way of getting there.

Got the coach last year as friends went to a gig in London the night  before and I couldn't join.

Fantastic service and I booked for this year without a second thought. I have zero interest with standing  in a queue all night when I can  arrive on a coach at 8.30am and be in by 9.30.

2017 tickets  would take the stress off!

8 hours ago, Spindles said:

Done.

The coach park organisation at Glastonbury is hella organised these days as well, I was really impressed with how well things went for those on public transport this year compared to previous experiences.

That's really good to hear, we used see coaches last year and they're organisation was the stuff of nightmares, we've booked with N.E this year so hopefully it will be better 

1 minute ago, OneLittleFish said:

Used them once and they were so wildly incompetent we missed most of the first day of 2010. I guess it's just personal perspective but would rather walk than use them again.

I didn't see that as one of the choices,  so you'll probably have to choose other and write it in. 

6 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I didn't see that as one of the choices,  so you'll probably have to choose other and write it in. 

Actually have done. Took an overnight coach to Birmingham to get a bus from there only for the bus to be half full before the luggage compartments were filled. They hadn't enforced their luggage rules despite some people taking on ludicrous amounts of stuff. They took us to Coventry to abandon us and be told by the Coventry bus driver that our tickets were for Birmingham and weren't valid. Once it was all sorted out an hour later we got on but the big delay meant we caught all the traffic and missed most of the first day. I can't remember if I got a response, I have a feeling that it was a generic reply with no offer to make up for missing most of day one.

Filled out the survey anyway.

9 minutes ago, OneLittleFish said:

Actually have done. Took an overnight coach to Birmingham to get a bus from there only for the bus to be half full before the luggage compartments were filled. They hadn't enforced their luggage rules despite some people taking on ludicrous amounts of stuff. They took us to Coventry to abandon us and be told by the Coventry bus driver that our tickets were for Birmingham and weren't valid. Once it was all sorted out an hour later we got on but the big delay meant we caught all the traffic and missed most of the first day. I can't remember if I got a response, I have a feeling that it was a generic reply with no offer to make up for missing most of day one.

Filled out the survey anyway.

That does sound annoying,  you almost make me guilty for trying to be a smart arse ;-)