how much can i take on national express bus?

pinkmolly226

More coach questions!

Is it literally just rucksacks + allowed as luggage on coach or could I put a few cases of beer on a trolley and put that in?

:lol:

could prob only fit one case in my bag after all my stuff and I'm not into spirits, but will need to make do with vodka if I needs be.

I'm thinking we're getting our tent at Glastonbury so instead of a tent in the hold we could put our beers in.

any advice from anyone that has got the national express coach before would be great :)  

3 minutes ago, pinkmolly226 said:

Thanks for that, looks like it should be ok. I was going to take a couple of boxes of red wine but worried in case a bag is thrown on top of mine and then it's game over :wacko:

Aye, sounds like you'll be grand as long as you don't go crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2016 at 2:21 PM, pinkmolly226 said:

Thanks for that, looks like it should be ok. I was going to take a couple of boxes of red wine but worried in case a bag is thrown on top of mine and then it's game over :wacko:

have you read 

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/advice/drink/

If you’re bringing your own alcohol to the Festival, remember that amounts considered beyond reasonable personal use will be confiscated at the gate. All glass bottles will also be confiscated – you must decant all contents into plastic bottles before you come to site

On 9 May 2016 at 4:49 AM, glasto-worker said:

have you read 

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/advice/drink/

If you’re bringing your own alcohol to the Festival, remember that amounts considered beyond reasonable personal use will be confiscated at the gate. All glass bottles will also be confiscated – you must decant all contents into plastic bottles before you come to site

We won't be able to carry too much, used for fill the car right up but defo need to cut down this year :( 

Decanting into plastic bottles reduced the weight as well :) 

thank you xx