Ticket Competitions

cb4747

11 minutes ago, Untz said:

Got a reply off Thatchers and apparently they will redraw if they can't get hold of everyone.

Still not drinking any Thatchers though.

Did they say how many hadn't replied yet? 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Katir said:

Western gazette comp is on twiiter. Are we sure that we can only enter theses spot the cup ones once? 

Is it the same photo/grid? :) 

Wonder if you can help me I don't know how I access the grid for these competitions do you have to look in one of the magazines or can you view it online can only get the answer form.

2 hours ago, colette said:

Wonder if you can help me I don't know how I access the grid for these competitions do you have to look in one of the magazines or can you view it online can only get the answer form.

It is on here a few pages back.... :)

16 hours ago, Starchild771 said:

There's still this!

https://givergy.com/listing/unicef/coldplay-tickets-meet-will-young-at-glastonbury

Plus you get to meet Will Young :ph34r:

Unless I win 'Who's on Heart'.  This one is probably out for me.  11 days to go and the bid will surely increase exponentially!

16 hours ago, Starchild771 said:

Sorry I had an emotional moment. It would be lovely if we all could go but as my mum says "you can't always get what you want" and at least I have those wonderful memories. Hopefully a few people will share their memories with us when they get back so we can re-live a little through them.

2017 is going to be amazing and we are all going to be there. 100%.

Thank you.  You've made me feel a wee bit better.  Still time to book Benicassim I guess

Thought I'd just say hi - I've been reading these forums for some time now (from before the secret resale) and felt everyone's pain as we went through the secret resale and now the dwindling competitions, but I've never posted.

I've never been to Glastonbury but was really keen to go this year for my 50th birthday - starting to think it'll need to be 2017 for my 51st!.

Anyway, thought it only polite to say hello as I feel I've got to know you all over the last couple of months.  Good luck to everyone in the remaining time.

1 hour ago, EpcotBlue66 said:

Thought I'd just say hi - I've been reading these forums for some time now (from before the secret resale) and felt everyone's pain as we went through the secret resale and now the dwindling competitions, but I've never posted.

I've never been to Glastonbury but was really keen to go this year for my 50th birthday - starting to think it'll need to be 2017 for my 51st!.

Anyway, thought it only polite to say hello as I feel I've got to know you all over the last couple of months.  Good luck to everyone in the remaining time.

Hi there! It's looking unlikely there will be another resale now so you're in the same boat as the rest of us - hoping to get lucky in the competitions and hanging on in there in the off chance that they do stick a few more tickets on sale. But it's not over until it's over!

Best of luck to you, and if we can't pick up tickets this time round we'll all be here for the first Sunday in October! :)

2 hours ago, EpcotBlue66 said:

Cinders. You shall go to the ball!  (Even if next year), and once you've been, the bug will have bitten and you'll want to do it again and again. Do the compies along with the rest of us and you never know.  Be lucky, x

18 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

Keep those positive thoughts even if it for the 2017 festival 

See, that's my problem.  I don't start the positive thinking for the following year until after I've been in the current.  Need faith for 2016!  I'll get over it.

3 hours ago, Jennings74 said:

Don't think it's Glastonbury but Orignal Source shower gel are giving away festival tickets 

http://www.originalsource.co.uk

but you need the barcode number off the bottle to enter the daily draw :sorry:

The daily draws are finished, there's only one final draw to do but that's not until March next year :( I work for a supermarket chain so I was very tempted to just check the last 4 digits of the barcodes and enter anyway!!

4 minutes ago, Gemsie85 said:

The daily draws are finished, there's only one final draw to do but that's not until March next year :( I work for a supermarket chain so I was very tempted to just check the last 4 digits of the barcodes and enter anyway!!

I won T in the Park tickets with that comp ^_^ unfortunately Scotland is an absolute MISSION away from me and they wouldn't let me transfer the tickets to a different festival. When I get the tickets through I'm just going to give them to a friend if I can. 

17 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I won T in the Park tickets with that comp ^_^ unfortunately Scotland is an absolute MISSION away from me and they wouldn't let me transfer the tickets to a different festival. When I get the tickets through I'm just going to give them to a friend if I can. 

Shame the tickets are non transferable, I wonder how many Glastonbury tickets they had out if the allocation they had to give away