Ticket Competitions

cb4747

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, cb4747 said:

That's what I wondered. I entered for my boyfriend using all his details because he isn't tech savvy. I wondered if they would actually know. 

One of the stipulations for some of the competitions is that you have to have registered. So I guess that is how they would check? 

Just bumping this thread for those unsuccessful with todays not so secret secret resale. Fingers crossed for you all! I was also unsuccessful and will now be scouring the internet and radio stations for competitions. Failing that I'm off to Latitude in July 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

Can we make a list of all the closing dates so we can keep an eye of when winners are likely to be notified? When I have time I may later if no one else does :)

I'll do it now! 

3 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

the bbc normally have one, on radio 1

10 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I'm certain there will radio competitions too :) someone has to win these!

I'm pretty sure the radio comps are usually within the 2 weeks prior to the festival too 

Great thread, thanks for starting this. I've never won anything but hopeful that this could be my first. We didn't get tickets in October and unfortunately due to a big change in financial circumstances we just couldn't afford to try in the resale. Due to logistics with needing to look after our daughter and being pregnant so possibly needing to take it easy, working at the festival wasn't going to work out for us....so winning tickets is the last hope for this year!! Keep the faith everyone x

Well done @DrewyandHolly

Has anyone heard of any other winners for the Guardian draw today?

I've been checking Twitter,Facebook, here etc all day and I've only heard of the 1 winner. Considering there's meant to be 25 I'm wondering where the other 24 are (secretly hoping they are still contacting people and it's not that the other 24 are keeping it quiet) 

1 minute ago, Wrex said:

Well done @DrewyandHolly

Has anyone heard of any other winners for the Guardian draw today?

I've been checking Twitter,Facebook, here etc all day and I've only heard of the 1 winner. Considering there's meant to be 25 I'm wondering where the other 24 are (secretly hoping they are still contacting people and it's not that the other 24 are keeping it quiet) 

I thought this with the last competition they ran a few weeks ago. I am constantly checking social media as I enter many other competitions and no matter what I search I can't find anyone whose said they won tickets, apart from 1 or 2. They may still be contacting but the terms and conditions said the winners would be contacted today so I can only say congrats to the mystery winners!