Ticket Competitions

cb4747

17 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

Hopefully your answers matched those

Yes I had the answers :-) They've been posted all over social media anyway now so it's anyones game and getting through will be random, I expect it will be a lot harder than the other competitions R1 have been doing. I've accepted I won't be going now, I can't commit my whole weekend to listen, only this morning! 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cb4747 said:

Yes I had the answers :-) They've been posted all over social media anyway now so it's anyones game and getting through will be random, I expect it will be a lot harder than the other competitions R1 have been doing. I've accepted I won't be going now, I can't commit my whole weekend to listen, only this morning! 

Its a Glastonbury competition..... You know it's going to be harder than 'ticket day' 

R1's txt system is down according to Dev so it will be a phone in comp

3 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

Its a Glastonbury competition..... You know it's going to be harder than 'ticket day' 

R1's txt system is down according to Dev so it will be a phone in comp

Yes it's going to be a phone in one like the other ones. Yes of course, I said it would be harder than the other festivals they've been running competitions for, the entries will be higher for this than their Parklife or Lovebox one last weekend. 

7 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

But it's ok because you'll win them this morning and can just relax all weekend ;)

35 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

yeah, this is why i thought there was no harm here. Goodluck