Ticket Competitions

cb4747

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I used to do data entry so I'm pretty quick at entering it manually. I would be able to keep up with the new tweets/entries if I wasn't on eFestivals at the same time :P

best of luck

1 minute ago, august1 said:

Ee phone company with the biggest 4G network. I think is people's thinking with that pick

Ohhh I see I thought you were saying the entry should be that way round as in '4G' not 'G4' sorry, misunderstood! Yes that's possible. People are going more for the top left and bottom right than anywhere else it seems. 

12 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I used to do data entry so I'm pretty quick at entering it manually. I would be able to keep up with the new tweets/entries if I wasn't on eFestivals at the same time :P

It's probably more useful for the morning + the entries submitted overnight haha

2 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

It's probably more useful for the morning + the entries submitted overnight haha

finally up to date going to try and put the EE map and Glastonbury map under my graph. I feel like I'm trying to crack the da vinci code. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

finally up to date going to try and put the EE map and Glastonbury map under my graph. I feel like I'm trying to crack the da vinci code. 

Suddenly EE appears on this thread, sending us a link to buy the VERY LAST of the tickets. We rejoice. Everyone switches to EE. In 4 weeks we meet up and revel in our victory, and you have no need to buy a drink for the entirety of the festival.

Edited by emilyboris

18 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

Suddenly EE appears on this thread, sending us a link to buy the VERY LAST of the tickets. We rejoice. Everyone switches to EE. In 4 weeks we meet up and revel in our victory, and you have no need to buy a drink for the entirety of the festival.

But a consequence is we all get chased around the site by a naughty monk. 

12 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Can anyone tell me how to make a picture transparent in excel? Having a dumb moment 

I actually thought you couldn't for a bit, without making it your background. But if you click on the pic and go Format/Color, then at the bottom of the drop down is 'Set Transparent Color'
In Excel 13 anyway!

Edited by emilyboris

2 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

I actually thought you couldn't for a bit, without making it your background. But if you click on the pic and go Format/Color, then at the bottom of the drop down is 'Set Transparent Color'
In Excel 13 anyway!

figured it, added as a shape then filled with the ee map! It's definitely interesting. 

Sorry it's bad quality I had to sacrifice the quality to get it to upload. I've given up now it's just too boring but this is from 12pm to 2pm (roughly entered, I tried my best) but you can kind of see where people are going for the most

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Sorry it's bad quality I had to sacrifice the quality to get it to upload. I've given up now it's just too boring but this is from 12pm to 2pm (roughly entered, I tried my best) but you can kind of see where people are going for the most

image.jpeg

Prettyyyyyy

1 hour ago, Michaelgball said:

Ah taking my tactics to a whole new level. I thought i had it all figured out. 

Day 1 - Famous stage, they picked the person at the top of the list of tweets (the last person to tweet the correct answer at 8:59)

Day 2 - Famous stage again, but this time they went from the bottom of the tweets and pick the first person to get it right at 12:07... If they picked the last person again i would have won lol

Today was just a random landmark at a random time :( 

The Sacred Space isnt random.... It's the home of The Stone Circle and the underground piano bar ..... I was trying to pinpoint the stone circle but I was 1 square away. I had forgotten about the green fields as you leave the train track. 

Thanks for the map. 

Im thinking Other Sage or Peel Tent for today

Edited by Jennings74

2 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

The Sacred Space isnt random.... It's the home of The Stone Circle and the underground piano bar ..... I was trying to pinpoint the stone circle but I was 1 square away. I had forgotten about the green fields as you leave the train track. 

Thanks for the map. 

There's been a lot of entries for the other stage and john peel! It's very tricky isn't it. 

2 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

Looks like the competition in the Shepton Mallet Journal is another 'Find the steel mug' type. I'll grab a copy this evening and see if it's any different to the Western Daily Press one's.

woohoo thanks! 

5 minutes ago, Jennings74 said:

Thanks for the map. 

I understand they picked the stone circle like, just initially thought they were gonna stick to the main stages so the stone circle kinda threw me off because there are landmarks everywhere :(