Silver Hayes Lineup

pastorofmuppets

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MissMollyAnna said:

John Peel is a great shout actually, be quite interested in seeing her if she plays there. I feel like Disclosure may get a few people to join them, similar to what Mark Ronson did last year with the guy from Miike Snow, Boy George and Mary J Blige. When they played Coachella this year I seem to remember Sam Smith joined them.

Most definitely. It's rare for them to play without at least one special guest. I'd bet money on Aluna, Sam Smith, Lion Babe, KWABS and Brendan Reilly. NAO and Gregory Porter are both at Glasto so likely if they're up to it. If we're lucky, we might get Lorde.  

4 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

We love a bit of Hollie Cook in our house but apart from that...

yeah, she's great summertime afternoon music.  plus I watched major lazer with her at bestival about four years ago - good craic that woman.

anyway, as a dnb head, good to see die and dismantle there (assuming it's probably part of a gutterfunk thing with addison groove) and also dimension, slipmatt, netsky, jenna and the g's (which I think is jenna g live with band), plus chimpo and levelz for the manchester grime thing.

35 minutes ago, Glastobuddy said:

Saw him last year, wasn't the best and that's being kind!

He played some quality tunes though. I was sat in the field chilling and he played some absolute corkers.

Slipmatt on there has put a big smile on my face. Absolute quality DJ and producer. The Godfather of Rave :-)

2 minutes ago, Glastobuddy said:

Loads of those listed will be playing all weekend at various venues

That's what I guessed, was oblivious to the fact Silver Hayes had live acts until this poster, thought it was just DJs. No idea how that slipped by me last year. 

Last year I didn't see one act down in Silver Hayes. This year I have 2 must sees and plenty of other good stuff.

Can't wait for Mura Masa & SG Lewis. Will try to get to Honne, Snakehips & NAO too and would see Craig David/DJ Luck & MC Neat if nothing else was on.

Now to investigate the other 80% of the lineup I've never heard of...