SE Corner

PKD

Hey guys...

Hope you're all good, I can't stop thinking about how much fun I plan to have this summer, is anyone else really really excited for what the nightlife/early morning has to offer?

I almost keep forgetting about all the day bands/acts haha!

THIS LOOKS UNREAL >> Can't believe I missed this last year :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of the nightlife this year, I spent time in SE last year but didn't really explore at all just sort of wandered in danced for a bit at the hell stage then stumbled home

Edited by sloseph

4 minutes ago, sloseph said:

I'm defiantly looking forward to seeing more of the nightlife this year, I spent time in SE last year but didn't really explore at all just sort of wandered in danced for a bit at the hell stage then stumbled home

Thats it.. you tell 'em!

fist.png

8 minutes ago, PKD said:

Hey guys...

Hope you're all good, I can't stop thinking about how much fun I plan to have this summer, is anyone else really really excited for what the nightlife/early morning has to offer?

this just gave me those shivers mmmm

19 minutes ago, PKD said:

Hey guys...

Athoughh i spent a lot of time in the SE corner i never really managed to make it to the common, or the circus or anywhere really at the other sizeof the track apart from block 9. you don't realise until your home how much you never seen

1 minute ago, gerardfenton18 said:

Athoughh i spent a lot of time in the SE corner i never really managed to make it to the common, or the circus or anywhere really at the other sizeof the track apart from block 9. you don't realise until your home how much you never seen

Man, I feel the exact same way... Kinda got home and thought to myself 'they had a circus and so much to see and do, what did I even see?' All over it all this year haha!

5 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

oh yes THAT spine tingling feeling and I don't even have tickets yet hahaha. I need to go and cry for a while. 

Oh no, really :) Bless ya, that sucks! I'll make sure I have a killer time on your behalf :D 

4 minutes ago, PKD said:

Oh no, really :) Bless ya, that sucks! I'll make sure I have a killer time on your behalf :D 

Oh I'll get tickets somehow! Competitions, secret resales etc. I'm online for most of my day at work so if there's a will there's a way, right?! 

Just now, princess4747 said:

Oh I'll get tickets somehow! Competitions, secret resales etc. I'm online for most of my day at work so if there's a will there's a way, right?! 

Good luck! Fingers & toes crossed for you! Haha same with me, this forum seems to be making the days go quicker

all the videos of the nightlife at Glastonbury looking awe inspiring and incredibly fun and totally going off always look so different from my my experiences of it being incredibly overcrowded with barely audible music playing and being shuffled from A to B without having experienced much of anything. really must make the effort to get in to a proper venue and stay put this year, even if it does queuing. this has certainly done favours for me visiting the Common - looks fantastic

Edited by FloorFiller

Just now, FloorFiller said:

all the videos of the nightlife at Glastonbury looking awe inspiring and incredibly fun and totally going off always look so different from my my experiences of it being incredibly overcrowded with barely audible music playing and being shuffled from A to B without having experienced much of anything. really music make the effort to get in to a proper venue and stay put this year, even if it does queuing. this has certainly done favours for me visiting the Common - looks fantastic

I feel the same, a huge queue may certainly be worth it... Especially if it has that kind of outcome :D 

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

all the videos of the nightlife at Glastonbury looking awe inspiring and incredibly fun and totally going off always look so different from my my experiences of it being incredibly overcrowded with barely audible music playing and being shuffled from A to B without having experienced much of anything. really music make the effort to get in to a proper venue and stay put this year, even if it does queuing. this has certainly done favours for me visiting the Common - looks fantastic

I've only really had that experience in Shangri La, which is why I go there on the Thursday. Occasionally Block 9 can get a bit like that cos it's such a bottleneck but I've certainnly never found the Common to be too bad. The Common and Glasto Latino are the way forward. Glasto Latino is sick af.

Never really spent any time in the Unfairground, will be sure to check it out more this year.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

all the videos of the nightlife at Glastonbury looking awe inspiring and incredibly fun and totally going off always look so different from my my experiences of it being incredibly overcrowded with barely audible music playing and being shuffled from A to B without having experienced much of anything. really must make the effort to get in to a proper venue and stay put this year, even if it does queuing. this has certainly done favours for me visiting the Common - looks fantastic

my feelings exactly.  It was so busy and indimidating last time I'm not sure if i could persuade my missus to give it another try!

3 minutes ago, sophlamb said:

I love the common! It's also great when you get your face painted and forget about it - lovely surprise clambering out of your tent in the morning to see your friends are a bunch of skeletons!

Haha that sounds like great fun, I hope some of those events happen at our camp :) 

8 minutes ago, sophlamb said:

I love the common! It's also great when you get your face painted and forget about it - lovely surprise clambering out of your tent in the morning to see your friends are a bunch of skeletons!

I remember being in the Underground Piano Bar one morning in 2014 about 4/5 am and a whole bunch of the staff from the Back of Beyond came in all still in their costumes and face paint.