Really sorry guys...

gerardfenton18

Sorry to be one of them survey w*#kers, but nearing the age of 30 and having left school with no qualifications, I decided I wanted to go back to evening education and have started an access to uni course. As a result of this I have to a few months of sociology.

This has led me to this, a survey , its actually been inspired by this forum and particularly Russy.

the hypothesis is Glastonbury has become less accessible to the working classes, its completely anonymous and i'll post the findings up here after if any of you are interested.

Your helps appreciated. thanks...

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q6T6KVT

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done, it would be interesting if you could find out as a % of say monthly salary a ticket + expenses cost.  As a v rough calculation, mine was 19% in 1994, but 13% today.

11 minutes ago, gerardfenton18 said:

Sorry to be one of them survey w*#kers, but nearing the age of 30 and having left school with no qualifications, I decided I wanted to go back to evening education and have started an access to uni course. As a result of this I have to a few months of sociology.

This has led me to this, a survey , its actually been inspired by this forum and particularly Russy.

the hypothesis is Glastonbury has become less accessible to the working classes, its completely anonymous and i'll post the findings up here after if any of you are interested.

Your helps appreciated. thanks...

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q6T6KVT

Just remember, in keeping with the seeming etiquette of these kinds of threads, never bother telling us what you've found out or acknowledge us ever again in any way ;) 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Just remember, in keeping with the seeming etiquette of these kinds of threads, never bother telling us what you've found out or acknowledge us ever again in any way ;) 

haha, maybe ill just make a new profile to give the impression.

I don't want to upset the equilibrium of the forum!

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I'm very impressed that so many people somehow only spend £300-£399 in total expenditure. Tickets are about £235, so that leaves £66-£165 to spend on travel, food etc- liars!

Yeah that surprised me too, even discounting the boat over I don't think I'd be in that bracket

4 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I'm very impressed that so many people somehow only spend £300-£399 in total expenditure. Tickets are about £235, so that leaves £66-£165 to spend on travel, food etc- liars!

I never spend more than £150 in total after the ticket cost - my tight student budget wont allow it! That said however, the petrol cost and parking when split between 4 people, and only coming from Bristol helps with this small(ish) budget and allows for around £25 - £30 per day spend.