Really sorry guys...

gerardfenton18

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to many festivals over the years and every single one has cost me over £500....I never understand why people complain about paying over £200 for a festival given what is generally on offer music or experience wise.

As people have said, its like a mini holiday for me and I have no complaints whosoever at forking out over £500 this time. You get what you pay for, and its well worth it.

6 minutes ago, snorton82 said:

I've been to many festivals over the years and every single one has cost me over £500....I never understand why people complain about paying over £200 for a festival given what is generally on offer music or experience wise.

As people have said, its like a mini holiday for me and I have no complaints whosoever at forking out over £500 this time. You get what you pay for, and its well worth it.

i'm the same considering you'd pay £70-80 quid to watch adele or coldplay for a few hours its great value for 5 days

Edited by gerardfenton18

14 hours ago, Mr.Tease said:

Just remember, in keeping with the seeming etiquette of these kinds of threads, never bother telling us what you've found out or acknowledge us ever again in any way ;) 

1 hour ago, Glasto8 said:

I've done this. Would be interesting to see the results

1 hour ago, Spindles said:

I was able to see the results at the point I did it, is there a url to see the results now?  I'd be interested to see how the statistics are panning out, this is a topic that interests me (far more than the usual sustainability, transport or brand awareness nonsense that events management "students" post).

Results in the post above ^^^^ thanks

3 hours ago, krisskross said:

I wonder how many people answering < £100 jumped the fence their first time!

There must be a professional / managerial / technical job bias in the people that come on this board.

Not all of the people who didn't pay in the past six it because they couldn't afford it,  I know at least some just wanted more booze money.  There must be more going to wateraid etc these days. 

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

Not all of the people who didn't pay in the past six it because they couldn't afford it,  I know at least some just wanted more booze money.  There must be more going to wateraid etc these days. 

Either way, I think how people answer question 2 (0-9 yrs or 10-19yrs or 20yrs+) will bring very different answers for the rest of the survey. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just giving this a big bump to say a huge thank you to all you who took part in this (even if you are all middle class toffs :P) and again to those who left feedback, some of which i included in my discussion.

i got my marks today and got 84% in the assignment and passed my 1st year of education in 12 years :D

On 26 April 2016 at 7:12 PM, gerardfenton18 said:

Sorry to be one of them survey w*#kers, but nearing the age of 30 and having left school with no qualifications, I decided I wanted to go back to evening education and have started an access to uni course. As a result of this I have to a few months of sociology.

This has led me to this, a survey , its actually been inspired by this forum and particularly Russy.

the hypothesis is Glastonbury has become less accessible to the working classes, its completely anonymous and i'll post the findings up here after if any of you are interested.

Your helps appreciated. thanks...

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q6T6KVT

Done. Cheers Jamie 

1 hour ago, gerardfenton18 said:

Just giving this a big bump to say a huge thank you to all you who took part in this (even if you are all middle class toffs :P) and again to those who left feedback, some of which i included in my discussion.

i got my marks today and got 84% in the assignment and passed my 1st year of education in 12 years :D

Really sorry I didn't see the date the post started, massive well done on the completion of your first year, great sense of achievement. Sorry I completed your survey a month late. Cheers Jamie 

2 minutes ago, Jamie G said:

Really sorry I didn't see the date the post started, massive well done on the completion of your first year, great sense of achievement. Sorry I completed your survey a month late. Cheers Jamie 

Lol no problem buddy. At least you were only a month late. I was 12 years fs