new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

On 5/21/2016 at 7:32 PM, Unawarecaesar said:

Evening everyone,

I'm Dan.  First time going this year with my girlfriend so I'm on here to learn :)

Hopefully get to pop in to the efest meet up down there too.

oh I wish it was my first time and I was 20 years younger

you are in for a right treat

On 5/21/2016 at 0:44 PM, Tumbleweed166 said:

Afternoon,

I'm Emily i've done a few posts but i really enjoy reading all the threads and looking at the forum has become part of my routine now! So i thought it was time i intoduced myself. My first glasto was in 2011 and my last was 2014 and its allways been the highlight of my year; so many hazy memories, i love it! I have tickets for this year and have been giddy ever sinse we got the tickets. Not long to go :D

you are not the only oen who is giddy

we are all like kids at Christmas at the moment 

17 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

you are not the only oen who is giddy

we are all like kids at Christmas at the moment 

I washed the van over the weekend in preparation.  I may as well sack work off until July as the thought of CV East and five days eating, drinking and bimbling is too much!  :-)

Edited by carlosj
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, carlosj said:

I washed the van over the weekend in preparation.  I may as well sack work off until July as the thought of CV East and five days eating, drinking and bimbling is too much!  :-)

I was going to say something mean......

Hey all, I am David, great site and community going on here. This year will be my second after getting totally hooked at my first Glasto last year. Was so desperate to go back we are actually travelling further to get the coach than the festival is from us (resale tickets) :-)

3 hours ago, WebMonkey said:

Hey all, I am David, great site and community going on here. This year will be my second after getting totally hooked at my first Glasto last year. Was so desperate to go back we are actually travelling further to get the coach than the festival is from us (resale tickets) :-)

I've done it before too and actually my delight at getting to go far outweighed the weirdness of travelling somewhere else just to come back to 1 1/2 hours from where I live :) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I've done it before too and actually my delight at getting to go far outweighed the weirdness of travelling somewhere else just to come back to 1 1/2 hours from where I live :) 

Yeah we are quite excited about the whole thing to be honest, it all adds to it. The coach is one way so we can jump in a car back luckily as I think the going back bit would be far less fun.

18 hours ago, Ducky89 said:

Hi all, I'm Ducky and have really enjoyed reading the forum! This year will be my 10th Glastonbury and I can't wait!

Welcome. Get stuck in.

17 hours ago, Paddy7936 said:

Hi, counting the hours to Wednesday morning, see you all there, Paddy

Have you seen the Glasto Countdown Twitter account? Not sure if it's helpful really!

4 hours ago, Jsmooth said:

Just joined hello all, should have joined ages ago the reddit sub is a little quiet. time to get on the hype train with you fine people :)

First Timer too, tips appreciated.

Better late than never! You're gonna have such a great time!

2 hours ago, PhilG90 said:

Hi everyone! 

I'm Phil from Belfast. Heading to my 2nd Glastonbury this year!

Thinking the best way to vent my excitement is to start getting involved in these threads.

4 weeks!!

Good thinking, get involved!

• Upvote 1

HI Guys

I'm Dave. This year will be my 5th Glastonbury although I haven't been since 2010 due to getting married (on the Glasto weekend 2013. Shame on me!) and having two children. I have recently found this forum (shame on me again) and am completely hooked so I though I would say hello :D

1 hour ago, Dodgy Pint said:

HI Guys

I'm Dave. This year will be my 5th Glastonbury although I haven't been since 2010 due to getting married (on the Glasto weekend 2013. Shame on me!) and having two children. I have recently found this forum (shame on me again) and am completely hooked so I though I would say hello :D

Dave Dave Dave

you need to organise breeding and getting married around fallow years:rofl:

Hey everyone :D

This will be my fifth Glasto and this year I will be trying something different, check it out at www.twitter.com/glasto360

I'll take a little 360 camera to document people, happenings and unexpected - 3 things there are aplenty over there :p

Pleased to meet you all!

Just now, LauraTiffin said:

have you seen the film being made about it?

no, I have heard there is one but I have not seen anything .

i loved that place, i remember talking to a dwarf in a tux and a naked lady in body paint on stilts.