Post-Glasto Blues

Stooonami

Not to wish my life away... but I like a good plan and something to look forward to.

So I'm wondering what everyones plans are for shifting the post-glasto blues? I've got the week after booked off.....

so I was actually thinking maybe 3 nights in ibiza haha! :D

Straight back to work (on the Monday) so no time to get too down, keep reminding myself how lucky I am to have been and then start the countdowns to Latitude and Boomtown. Oh, and I have already got some bottles of cider with mulling bags and cider-brandy from the guys that run the cider bus so a couple of those on Monday evening.

It's amazing that we all need a holiday to get over having a holiday.  My plan is another couple of completely different festivals (Steelhouse and Farmer Phil's) plus a family holiday.

I couldn't just end on Glastonbury and be left hanging with no follow on plans.

Edited by grumpyhack

Should be completing on our house either between coming back from IOW and going to G or the week after G, my wife is going on a work thing to do the 3 peak challenge on the Tuesday after G.

thinking about going to Latitude and maybe victorious.

I'm off work for the week or so after an if the weather is good, we're considering going straight on to Newquay for a few days before coming back oop north.  I'm sure a few days chilling out on Fistral Beach in the sun will help ease me back into normality.

I booked Monday-Weds off work as it's also my birthday, in for two days then going to Lisbon for Nos Alive the following Tuesday for a week. Following that I'm going Lovebox.

And I'll probably have free tickets for Leeds festival in August so gonna go there too. 

I won't let the post Glasto blues defeat me this time!

Edited by kaytee...