VFestival Alone 2016?!!!

LoTash

I really want to go to Vfest this summer but my friend I was going with decided last minute she does not want to go so now it seems am going alone to Vfestival Haylands Park. Never been to a festival alone, so If anyone else is going to Vfestival 2016 and would like to meet up there reply to the forum :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24 May 2016 at 6:30 PM, Rjmoo said:

Hey, I'm also planning to go alone. Couldn't find anyone who wants to go. Wanna meet up and hang? 

Hey Rjmoo and Sara we could meet up and hang as we are all going alone. That would be great! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rjmoo check your inbox please, sent you a message. We are all (Sara,Jasmine,LoTash) in contact on Instagram so if you can check your inbox you can find a message from me with everyone's Instagram name :)

Edited by LoTash

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, wondered if there was room for another in your group?I'm planning to go solo but not sure I want to camp/set up alone so it would be great to go with a group of people in a similar situation? 

Thanks,

vix 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Ktjessica said:

Hi I did post on the other thread but no reply. I've only just 100% decided to go to vfest on my own and I feel I may be a tad late in asking you guys if could maybe join your group now :( 

Think i'm also too late too got nobody to go with :(

On 9 August 2016 at 1:24 PM, Ktjessica said:

Hi I did post on the other thread but no reply. I've only just 100% decided to go to vfest on my own and I feel I may be a tad late in asking you guys if could maybe join your group now :( 

Hi, I was going with some of the people I had met here and was keeping an eye on the forum, however I am no longer going but the rest of the people (4 of them) so far are going. They will be at Haylands and camping in red. I have let them know to check the forum and get in touch. As I am not going anymore it's not my place to say anything as I don't know what their plans are or if they are welcoming new people. But they are all lovely and nice so sure they won't mind and will enjoy having a bigger group. Hopefully they will check the forum soon and get in touch. If you wish you can message me your number in private message here and will pass it on to them. 

On 10 August 2016 at 1:13 AM, Jack banks said:

Think i'm also too late too got nobody to go with :(

Hi, I was going with some of the people I had met here and was keeping an eye on the forum, however I am no longer going but the rest of the people (4 of them) so far are going. They will be at Haylands and camping in red. I have let them know to check the forum and get in touch. As I am not going anymore it's not my place to say anything as I don't know what their plans are or if they are welcoming new people. But they are all lovely and nice so sure they won't mind and will enjoy having a bigger group. Hopefully they will check the forum soon and get in touch. If you wish you can message me your number in private message here and will pass it on to them. 

On 12 August 2016 at 10:12 AM, Davies said:

Hi guys. Im going on my own too. Is any group I can join in ? 

16 hours ago, Thokozani said:

Hi ladies,

Super last minute, but I've unfortunately been stood up for V (Chelmsford)!

I'm (wknd) camping at the Yellow site. Please let me know if you have room for one more. x