Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

1 hour ago, dj matt james said:

if you all get bored / fancy a change later on in the evening. I am djing at the Theatre bar fron 8pm. If you met at the ridge and furrow last year chances that you heard me dj as I played 8-10pm last year. 

https://hearthis.at/mattjames/

Have they got Grimbergen on tap again this year?

48 minutes ago, Stooonami said:

How do you know who you all are?

I know who I am and somewhere I've even got a battered Grumpyhack T Shirt to wear.  I'm not sure I'll know who everyone else is but Kizzie's name labels should reveal the mystery.

The other possible way forward is that we come out from behind our avatar closets and post real pictures of ourselves in the lead up.

Peter Thomas.jpg

43 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

I know who I am and somewhere I've even got a battered Grumpyhack T Shirt to wear.  I'm not sure I'll know who everyone else is but Kizzie's name labels should reveal the mystery.

Also you'll spot us by the eFests flag and we'll all be sporting our eFests T shirts of course, should I forget the pen for the stickers again. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

The other possible way forward is that we come out from behind our avatar closets and post real pictures of ourselves in the lead up.

Peter Thomas.jpg

You look far younger than I had you down for grumpy. Quite dashing really, and I'm not even that way inclined.

15 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Thank you Yog.  It's called using an old picture taken when sober and scrubbed up as opposed to grubby and wrecked at a festival.

Tsss...no need for false modesty you sly old dog!  I can confirm that GH is the very epitome of the well turned out gent at all times.  Looking forward to seeing you there sir.

Would love to stop by, but like some other posters I have a Thursday coach ticket.

Don't get me wrong, I am delighted to be going at all, but why do there have to be Thursday tickets?  Feels like I am going to miss one fifth of the fun.

17 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

So, missing the Wednesday as I could only get a Thursday coach, does everyone wear an efestivals logo on their foreheads for the rest of the time so that I can say hello if I run into them at any time after that?

Well otherwise this forehead tattoo has been a waste of money