Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

23 hours ago, eFestivals said:

The eFestivals meet will be held again in the bar in the Cabaret field, at 6pm on the Wednesday, at The Ridge & Furrow Bar.

Come along and say hello, and meet some of the people you've been reading/chatting to/discussing with here. It's informal, and fun, everyone welcome. :)

This year, we hope that there will also be one or more live acts playing in the bar during the evening, tho it's dependant on the soundsystem the bar has this year, which they won't be able to tell us until May. If there is live music then Adam Scott Glasspool (who is performing on other stages over the weekend) has kindly agreed to perform for us all.
(i'll let you know if this is going ahead as soon as the bar knows)

1048897_583157605058411_1151621389_o.jpg

Look out for the efestivals flag

efests_flag2.jpg

Do you have any contacts for people who are running the other bars across the site by any chance? As in booking acts.

Thanks.

Oh I'm IN also.

I might pop along if I remember, manage to find the place and then don't chicken out

it'd be nice to meet some of you after spending this much time speaking on here

how do you all recognise each other though? when I've met people on other forums they've had avatars of themselves, for some reason I don't think Scruffy actually looks like a black star

7 hours ago, timespeedsup said:

Won't be there as I'm arriving shortly before midnight. But answer me this, in the 5 years I've missed, how come it's no longer at the Cider Bus? 

Or should I really not be asking that??

Because it never worked well at the cider bus, and because people suggested it would be better where people could actually find each other.

The bar its at now was picked because I knew how to get in touch with the guys who run it, and it's nearer it's original location now than it was at the cider bus too.

Edited by eFestivals

14 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I may not be black but I am a star. 

(why was I picked on)

you were picked because of your innovative shitting techniques and catchy username

well that and you were the first name I saw when I scrolled up to pick a name