2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's most likely that'll be a no. I've been in your situation before and it didn't work. But no harm in trying pal! 

46 minutes ago, Nareeng said:

If I registered like less than a  week ago, will I be able to purchase tickets in the event of a secret resale? Or is that registration only valid towards next year's tickets. 

i've messaged also. Haven't been since 2005 (or was it '06?) when I was in sixth form, but hitting the dirty thirty this year on the 26th of June, so though i'd go back and see coldplay 11 for a birthday treat if at all possible!

P.S could anyone PM me the link to the See Tickets sales page? I remember reading that it's accessible, you just can't click through. Might be useful to have as a favourite...

Edited by loz_the_guru
add a PS

49 minutes ago, loz_the_guru said:

i've messaged also. Haven't been since 2005 (or was it '06?) when I was in sixth form, but hitting the dirty thirty this year on the 26th of June, so though i'd go back and see coldplay 11 for a birthday treat if at all possible!

P.S could anyone PM me the link to the See Tickets sales page? I remember reading that it's accessible, you just can't click through. Might be useful to have as a favourite...

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/tour/glastonbury-2016

i think that's the one? 

It's most likely that'll be a no. I've been in your situation before and it didn't work. But no harm in trying pal! 

Really? I only ask because when I visit http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/tour/glastonbury-2016 and try to enter in my registration for the "Glastonbury 2016" link, it tells me that admission tickets aren't available at this time. Whereas when I try to put in my registration number for the Sunday tickets link at the bottom, it tells me that my registration is not eligible for Sunday tickets. So I guess I'm just confused as to whether I won't be eligible or not when the day of the secret resale comes along.

1 minute ago, Nareeng said:

Really? I only ask because when I visit http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/tour/glastonbury-2016 and try to enter in my registration for the "Glastonbury 2016" link, it tells me that admission tickets aren't available at this time. Whereas when I try to put in my registration number for the Sunday tickets link at the bottom, it tells me that my registration is not eligible for Sunday tickets. So I guess I'm just confused as to whether I won't be eligible or not when the day of the secret resale comes along.

The local tickets link won't work with every registration number, it's based on the postcode associated with it & will only let locals buy local tickets (in theory - they messed up this year)

& your reg number will work if (when) there's a final resale 

On April 18, 2016 at 9:16 AM, T-Mouse said:

Ok i mentioned this the other day. Firstly i cant rememeber who did this last year, but they were the reason i was successful in the Secret Resales. Whoever you are, thank you again. Me and countless others owe you a debt of gratitude. 

This year im still needing 2 tickets for friends so will be trying my hand in these (not so) secret resales. I want to give back to those who helped me last year and set up this years group. 

The way it worked last year was having everyone message their numbers privately. People would be added to the group but the group would remain completely inactive untilI tickets went on sale.

I have page trackers set up but this may be where it differs from last year. I cannot be certain ill see the trackmypage emails in time. Please if you would like to be added in to the group, pm me your mobile number and i will add you in.

I must then ask that for those being added in, if u see that tickets have gone up and no message has been sent to the group, quickly do so. This is the only condition of entry. We are all in this together.

I will add all the numbers to the group at the end of each day when i have finished work. If interested please begin PM'ing me your mobile numbers.

Good luck everyone :)

UPDATE: its possible my inbox on efests is maxed. If you cant send me ur numbers that way, please send them to secretresales2016@hotmail.com. ill pick them up there.

It was me and still have it set up for this year because quite a few have missed out again 

2 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

If anyone could add me to the whatsapp group I'd be eternally grateful! 

Poor T-Mouse has I suspect been inundated with requests, and I haven't been added.

I'll PM you my number :)

Massive thanks in adavance!

Hey Donkeyrad :)

I have but dont worry, its really not that much work. Ive not yet added people to group 2. Before i made the mistake of staggering people to group 1. I thought id be able to add people in bulk but annoyingly after putting in the first group of people, i then had to add everyone else individually. I found that more annoying than i should have! As a result ill wait till may 5th or until i have 256 ready for group 2 (unlikely) to add everyone in. As the last refund dates may 6th the resale will not be before then :)

24 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Hey Donkeyrad :)

I have but dont worry, its really not that much work. Ive not yet added people to group 2. Before i made the mistake of staggering people to group 1. I thought id be able to add people in bulk but annoyingly after putting in the first group of people, i then had to add everyone else individually. I found that more annoying than i should have! As a result ill wait till may 5th or until i have 256 ready for group 2 (unlikely) to add everyone in. As the last refund dates may 6th the resale will not be before then :)

What does the whatsapp group actually do? (sorry for my stupid question, never been in the desperate secret sale position before) I'm online pretty much all day at work with internet freedom so not sure whether I should be in the whatsapp group? 

5 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

What does the whatsapp group actually do? (sorry for my stupid question, never been in the desperate secret sale position before) I'm online pretty much all day at work with internet freedom so not sure whether I should be in the whatsapp group? 

Its usefullness is ultimately dictated by its members. The way it worked last year was as soon as someone in the group saw the resales were under way, a message was sent to the group to inform. I can only speak for myself, but its easier to get alerts from whatsapp than it is keeping track of my emails. Whats app just increases the likelyhood ill be informed in good time :)

Just now, T-Mouse said:

Its usefullness is ultimately dictated by its members. The way it worked last year was as soon as someone in the group saw the resales were under way, a message was sent to the group to inform. I can only speak for myself, but its easier to get alerts from whatsapp than it is keeping track of my emails. Whats app just increases the likelyhood ill be informed in good time :)

oh fab! My Nan kept telling me to download Whatsapp but I never saw the point in it. Now I do. How does one get added to this magical group? 

6 minutes ago, princess4747 said:

oh fab! My Nan kept telling me to download Whatsapp but I never saw the point in it. Now I do. How does one get added to this magical group? 

DM me and i shall make it so :) theres also an email addy but im pretty sure thats been send around facebook. While they will all eventually be added, my efests inbox is significantly less rammed and takes priority.

Edited by T-Mouse

2 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

DM me and i shall make it so :) theres also an email addy but im pretty sure thats been send around facebook. While they will all eventually be added, my efests inbox is significantly less rammed and takes priority.

Ah you sir are wonderful. Just tried to message you and it informed me you cannot accept messages? 

31 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Isn't this link working at the moment, it allows you to enter reg details?

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/900001

Yep, it's up and working but the database behind it is showing that no tickets are available. The reg page was available last year as well, but no tickets were for sale until the secret resale went live. 

If anyone has that page monitored it won't change even while the sale is underway, so you won't get any notifications.