2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Do people realise they're putting their phone numbers on a public forum?!? 

As a what's app novice can I ask if I need to do anything or just wait for a notification? If I hear anything, I just type a normal message after selecting the group?

Hi

When you are added to a group you get a notification "xxxxxxx added you to the group"

Messages can be sent just like texts but go to everyone in the group, so yes just type a normal message if you hear anything.

Make sure your mobile data is on if you are not connected via wifi.  I tend to turn mine off to save it but from now until the sale/s it will stay in the on position.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, mb'satglasto said:

Sent an email about half 11 this morning. Guess I didn't make the cut? :(

Youll be fine i think. Sorry guys im a Newcastle United fan. I empited my efests inbox and the match started before i could dent the email inbox. Ill make another effort after the game...

WHAT A GOAL VURNON!

24 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Youll be fine i think. Sorry guys im a Newcastle United fan. I empited my efests inbox and the match started before i could dent the email inbox. Ill make another effort after the game...

WHAT A GOAL VURNON!

You deserve a break to watch the game T-Mouse, you've been working hard today!

46 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

WHAT A GOAL VURNON!

No problem buddy, and totally understandable reason!

Rooting for the toon! Prems not the same without them. And I love Rafa.

Evening all.

Group 1 has now been filled to capacity.

Group 2 will begin being filled tomorrow evening. It may be smaller but ill make sure both groups are informed within moments of eachother.

Theres been a few emails with no numbers or numbers not recongnised by whatsapp. If u havent been added to a group yet check to see if thats an issue. Also apologies as some emails went to junk and i overlooked them. You will all be added in to a group eventually though.

HOWAY THE TOON

3 hours ago, Nareeng said:

Hey how did you guys know that the limit for the secret resale is 2 per transaction? Where was that information disclosed? 

Experience i believe. Last year it was 2 per person so the assumption is it will be that again.

I'm sure I read this earlier in the thread but I guess we aren't expecting this resale to be until after the deadline for returning the ticket? Or are there likely to be more than 1 more resale?

Probably a stupid question but want to make sure so I'm alert to any potential message!

9 hours ago, musky said:

It does seem like there's far more people looking for tickets in the secret sale than last year. Just the one group did the job then.

that's 256 people in the first group only. Wow. I guess the word has spread haha

39 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I'm sure I read this earlier in the thread but I guess we aren't expecting this resale to be until after the deadline for returning the ticket? Or are there likely to be more than 1 more resale?

Probably a stupid question but want to make sure so I'm alert to any potential message!

All the previous resales have been after the final deadline day and there's no reason to expect that will change this year. For the number of tickets that will be available it would make no sense to hold a sale until the precise number is known. 

I'm not holding my breath until the 8th, at which point the following days will see my nerves frazzled! 

Thanks for setting this up T-Mouse! 

If I have any luck in the secret resale I just need a ticket for me. I know a group was set up in October and some seem to have got lucky on Sunday, but does anyone within the Whatsapp group (needing 1 ticket) fancy joining forces?

Apologies if someone has already picked this point up somewhere!

I know that no 2 years are the same, but in 2014 I bagged 3 tickets in the secret resales, stood in Bristol centre by the arnolfini at 2.02pm on Weds 14th May (there had been a secret resale of a handful of coach tickets on Monday 12th just after 2.00pm). I refreshed my phone browser twice in quick succession, first time nothing, second time the buy tickets box appeared. I've never shaken and crapped myself so much. Getting tickets that way, so close to the festival, is an unbeatable experience, knowing you were one of the last few to get through the door. Good luck everyone!

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:23 PM, T-Mouse said:

Evening all.

Group 1 has now been filled to capacity.

Group 2 will begin being filled tomorrow evening. It may be smaller but ill make sure both groups are informed within moments of eachother.

Theres been a few emails with no numbers or numbers not recongnised by whatsapp. If u havent been added to a group yet check to see if thats an issue. Also apologies as some emails went to junk and i overlooked them. You will all be added in to a group eventually though.

HOWAY THE TOON

T-Mouse, thank you so much for setting this up I have been reading the forum for a little while.

If I get tickets through secret resale I will be happy to take on the role for next years festival.

I have emailed you and my number so hope I can make it in to one of your groups

Peace

Hi T-Mouse, just sent an email to see if you could squeeze a slim one in somewhere? My Apple ID was disabled so couldn't download the app til today. Cheers dude you're a shining example if you can and still so if you can't for what you've done for everyone.