2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

2 minutes ago, Northern_Lights said:

Lots of people using the WhatsApp to chat which is quite annoying when you've got a days work to do. This is the place to chat.

I've muted it for a week - there'll be no notification for ages and hopefully the chit chat will have died down by then

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Northern_Lights said:

Lots of people using the WhatsApp to chat which is quite annoying when you've got a days work to do. This is the place to chat.

Yeah noticed that too. Then people writing in it to stop posting which is even more messages!

The irony is beautiful

Again, I think it's a lot of brand new users of this forum and I'd suggest they read through the other threads on here for information and not clog up the chat for those who are in work etc

Edited by pentura

Sorry ladies and gents but can we all chat bollocks in here rather than the Whatsapp?

Q - If the resale does coach ticket packages from a place that's no where near me, can I still get it and just not get the coach? What happens in this scenario? Where does your ticket go?

9 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

Sorry ladies and gents but can we all chat bollocks in here rather than the Whatsapp?

Q - If the resale does coach ticket packages from a place that's no where near me, can I still get it and just not get the coach? What happens in this scenario? Where does your ticket go?

Some people mentioned that if you don't get the coach then your ticket will be left at the box office at the festival. Which makes sense seeing as your festival ticket is on the coach whether you're on it or not. Again, I'm not 100% sure as I've always been on that coach but other people seem to think you'd be ok not getting on it. Hope that helps

Is it an idea to open a second whatsapp group in which people can ask questions? I think it is also wise because last year, there were many signs in the morning that at that day the sale would happen. In this way, you have one app you can mute but can keep an eye on for updates and another for the warning that you don't mute.

28 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Yes tickets will go to a box office for collection on site, but I think this takes quite some time to process & you can lose half a day just trying to get into the place. Far easier to just get on the coach 

Is it really that official? I am so gutted I resale them and lost my chances (as i didn't get a ticket in the GA resale). I wished I had knew before as when called they been total dicks about it (such as "there is absolutely no chance that you get your ticket in any otherway than getting on that coach").

5 minutes ago, mirupuu said:

Is it really that official? I am so gutted I resale them and lost my chances (as i didn't get a ticket in the GA resale). I wished I had knew before as when called they been total dicks about it (such as "there is absolutely no chance that you get your ticket in any otherway than getting on that coach").

They mean you can't turn up & get your ticket from the driver before he leaves. Some drivers have in the past let people take tickets without getting on the coach but most won't. & yes tickets definitely go to a box office if you don't turn up for the coach.

The driver would probably wait for anyone not there for a while so you might cause everyone else on the coach a delay 

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

They mean you can't turn up & get your ticket from the driver before he leaves. Some drivers have in the past let people take tickets without getting on the coach but most won't. & yes tickets definitely go to a box office if you don't turn up for the coach.

The driver would probably wait for anyone not there for a while so you might cause everyone else on the coach a delay 

well i won't as some lucky person probably got my ticket in the resale now! good to know for next year haha thanks for the info

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

How much extra is a coach ticket?

3 minutes ago, mirupuu said:

Infuriating isn't it?

See were complete ars***les with me over tickets I'd bought for Last Shadow Puppets at Hackney. They were for a friend but See claimed visual ID would be needed so I emailed asking if they could change the name. They said no and ID checks would be religiously adhered to. So I asked for a refund and they refused. Of course on the night there were no ID checks whatsoever. None. I emailed the 2 people who'd responded by name to say how furious I was that they'd misled me - in an attempt to shame them into at least an apology. But of course I got no response because Seetickets and their staff are basically not much more than a computer programme and don't feel the need to offer anything that could be even vaguely described as customer service. 

Quick update.

1) The group should no longer be causing any disruptions. Its a no chat zone from here on out. Everyone has been diverted here for questions.

2) I have checked the email inbox and my efests inbox and combined it looks like we are very close to maxing out the group (i think the max amount is 256 and currently 192 are in there). Because of this its going to have to be a system of one number being added per person. Any further requests for 2 or more numbers will have to be declined.

If there was a way to add everyone id do it but its just not possible. If there continues to be such a high level of interest, i may consider making another group.

5 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Realised I left my mobile off the email! Is it too late to get involved? 

No you should be fine. Make sure you send me a message via the efests DM. Thats taking priority atm for obvious reasons :)

Edited by T-Mouse

3 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Quick update.

1) The group should no longer be causing any disruptions. Its a no chat zone from here on out. Everyone has been diverted here for questions.

2) I have checked the email inbox and my efests inbox and combined it looks like we are very close to maxing out the group (i think the max amount is 256 and currently 192 are in there). Because of this its going to have to be a system of one number being added per person. Any further requests for 2 or more numbers will have to be declined.

If there was a way to add everyone id do it but its just not possible. If there continues to be such a high level of interest, i may consider making another group.

Mr T Mouse can you add 07974838792 a friend who is trying 

10 minutes ago, T-Mouse said:

Quick update.

T-Mouse - I emailed earlier today, just wondered if you've received, and how will I know if I'm included? Cheers.