Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Wow-wys-buzzing

Can anyone explain how to set up an email alert for changes to the see tickets Glastonbury page so I find out about secret sales? Is there any other way of finding out about them - other than just spending the next 2 months glued to eFests?

My partner gt one by chance in May a few years ago, before we really knew about the secret resales.  I think a post on efests popped up. 

Followthatpage is good but if you just use the free version I find it updates well after the event, so it will probably email me to say the page today has changed to 'On Sale' after it's sold out :D

17 minutes ago, sophlamb said:

Can anyone explain how to set up an email alert for changes to the see tickets Glastonbury page so I find out about secret sales? Is there any other way of finding out about them - other than just spending the next 2 months glued to eFests?

Yes, you'll see a couple of threads about them, which are likely to be very active now ;)

Essentially it will boil down to; someone using an app on ther device to monitor the page for changes (or have someone else let you know when it has via whatsapp/FB group etc), jump on within minutes and get whatever are available (may be coach tickets from where you don't want for example).

In my experience they were just after lunch and I tried it two days in a row, don't know if that's how they usually happen.

Edited by clarkete

We luckily have tickets for everybody in our group now, but I have prepared a script for secret resales that is running on a server 24/7 to check the tickets page for changes every 5 seconds. It fires off an email to me when the page changes.

I can add some efesters email addresses to be notified. PM me details if you'd like to go on the list. 

It sends a mail through my gmail, which has anti-spam limits, so I can only add so many people to the list unfortunately.

I got mine in the secret resale last year.  For me it was much easier than either the main sale or April resale but I had to be dedicated to the cause.  I used a combination of a whatsapp group (I think) that was set up by someone on these pages and a page change alert

1 minute ago, clarkete said:

Yes, you'll see a couple of threads about them, which are likely to be very active now ;)

Haha yes I have just found a couple of links from the secret resales thread! I'm lucky enough to have my tickets in the bag but I was trying for a couple of friends and feel really bad for them now!