Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrfunk

!! Resale TICKET LINK !! POSSIBLE

kinel that was fast - Festival tickets have now sold out

Sorry anyone getting that.  The secret resales can work too if that really is it for the day.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

some people are always getting thru.

The ones who got thru were some of those who are getting thru at any moment. ;)

Yes it's all down to luck F5 etc etc.

Didn't get a sniff either. Tried all the links on separate devices 

Oofff i must have just got them on the deadline

Using that addregestrations link that Funk linked kinda worked. Just still had to wait your turn, but it at least saved a bit of time

Not here either, about 10 different people trying, payment page a few times, but no tickets

Christ that was fast.  I got through but it was messing up & saying I needed to buy a ticket and then wouldn't let me proceed, so I assume it sold out just then

Was going to be my first year, but after someone cancelled on me and I'm the only one who had a ticket going into the main sale I didn't get lucky. Absolutely gutted

Used Mr Funks link but after putting in reg details it just took me back to the refresh page everytime.

Luckily I'm sorted, but now got 6 not coming. :(

we were trying for friends got to the payment window and kicked us out back to the booking page :/

50 minutes ago, musky said:

I don't think they've had the phone lines for about 5 years now, so it's an online only thing now.

in 2014 last time I tried they had them.

thanks for these supplied links. managed to get straight to booking page and after a few 'resends' managed to score the tickets we needed. Efestivals fam comes good again.. thank you... those who didnt score, keep the faith for the secret resales.

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

Used Mr Funks link but after putting in reg details it just took me back to the refresh page everytime.

I didn't have a problem from that refresh, took a couple of minutes but I just kep refreshing, telling it to resubmit then eventually it worked, sorry I didn't work for you.

If you got tickets,  awesome..  If not,  will keep an eye out for the resales 

Funk x

I managed to get our two on 4g. I had two browsers open as well as two friends trying for us and they never got close. Went back in afterwards for a camper van pass. I'm so very sorry to those who lost out, remember the secret resales too, I think nearly everybody who needed a ticket last year was sorted by the secret resales.

Just now, clarkete said:

I didn't have a problem from that refresh, took a couple of minutes but I just kep refreshing, telling it to resubmit then eventually it worked, sorry I didn't work for you.

yep frustrating because I refreshed it about 50 times and it just went nowhere :(

Hi folks, used to contribute more round here but just been lurking this morning — didn't feel fair to ask for people's help in the resale after an absence!

We got lucky and secure the one ticket we needed (with 3 people trying). I didn't get a sniff this year in either sale, so my attendance is all down to other people.

Hope those of you who weren't lucky manage to find another (legal) way in!

Gutted for those with no luck today. I reckon the demand was a lot higher this year. Perhaps the news of the festival moving and the enormous headliners prompted a lot of people to try.