!! Resale TICKET LINK !! POSSIBLE

mrfunk

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  I think you should have not done the first, just the latter. 

No point going back to the previous when you're already in the second queue, nor in splitting your efforts rather than just focussing on that. 

Moot point now, but just in case you're going for secret resales.

Yes will definitely be trying to the resales. Will focus on just a couple of tabs as you suggest and refresh and resend, fingers crossed. The uncertainty is horrendous!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, MissStarlight said:

Missed out and really annoyed with myself. Had 3 devices set up with 3 different IP addresses, and managed to get to the add registration page quickly using the link posted here (many thanks to the person who posted it!).

As others have said, after clicking "Proceed" I kept getting put back in the queue. I tried hitting back button then proceed over and over, as well as resending information but nothing - tried this 50+ times. I've never had this in previous years - usually once you get through to adding in details, you might have to refresh a couple of times, but not to this extent - that's been my experience anyway.

This lead me to believe that perhaps the page I was on was an error as I hadn't gone through the proper channels, I'd used the shortcut link, so I wasted a bunch of time on the other devices on the official holding page, aargh.

If I'd just kept hammering the registration page it I think I might have made it :(

Hindsight is a bitch.

Never been lucky in any secret resales but will have to live in hope.

Yeah, this was the same in all the sales for this year. Previously you would always progress if you got the reg page but this year you were more likely to get the holding page after entering the reg numbers. It appears the festival is wise to this shortcut and are now ensuring it doesn't give an advantage.  Essentially it now adds an extra step rather than saving you time. 

For these two resales I just went in through the official route. Still didn't do me any favours though. 

7 minutes ago, MissStarlight said:

Yes will definitely be trying to the resales. Will focus on just a couple of tabs as you suggest and refresh and resend, fingers crossed. The uncertainty is horrendous!

The festival suggests using a single tab as multiple ones can interfere with the booking process. I've used multiple tabs in the past and been successful but this year have stuck to single tabs with multiple browsers. 

Was so gutted this morning, didn't even see this link till halfway through when it just redirected back to the queue. At about 10 past got through to the reg page, filled in-'tickets aren't available', kept pressing back and resend until the payment page popped up, but even then it said sold out-2 minutes before they said sold out on the site! Totally gutted, never seem to have any luck. Hope everyone else has luck with secret resales, know I'll be having a go