Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrfunk

!! Resale TICKET LINK !! POSSIBLE

Recommended Posts

I think looking at things tonight.....

On the ticket page, ( I sadly monitor) 2 buttons appeared tonight... to buy tickets, normal and coach..

not sure if they were testing, as those options, have now ;) gone

SO Possible ticket links

Tickets

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001

Coach Tickets

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach/worthy-farm/910002

 

Other possibilities

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/?mobile=remove

 

 

If it works for you great, theres no promises, and dont blame me if you waste trying.

 

Good Luck All for this morning

 

Funk xx

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please can someone bump this up to top of topics for first thing in the morning,

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Holding page currently live, (4:30am UK time) possibly the page before the one above but if the above isn't working its one less page from the main one.

http://Glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/busy

 

Shaun.

 

Wow! They don't half enjoy winding everyone up, don't they! Especially those of us who can't sleep...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Holding page currently live, (4:30am UK time) possibly the page before the one above but if the above isn't working its one less page from the main one.

http://Glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/busy

 

Shaun.

 

Cheers shaun :-)

Just went through the whole 20 second auto refresh routine a couple of times as a warm up.

Couple of hours more kip now in order. 

Good luck everyone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Cheers shaun :-)

Just went through the whole 20 second auto refresh routine a couple of times as a warm up.

Couple of hours more kip now in order. 

Good luck everyone.

 

But you won't auto-refresh once it's live, will you? Because in that time you could manually refresh around 25 times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Waapster said:

But you won't auto-refresh once it's live, will you? Because in that time you could manually refresh around 25 times...

Indeed :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get how it helps. It only takes you to the holding page, which you get taken to anyway via a redirect.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I don't get how it helps. It only takes you to the holding page, which you get taken to anyway via a redirect.

 

Not sure it helps as you say but I generally use links folks post up on here and the fella had taken the time to post one up earlier which clearly worked / works.

I got tickets last year using an efesters link so probs just my own superstition as I realise it's all down to luck at the end of the day.

If I wasn't on my phone I'd have posted a bit of stevie wonder to finish :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jules62 said:

They didn't sell over the phone in the main sale.. so not too sure if they will today, if that's what your thinking?

 

yeah it is, they have in the past? assumed they would be today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone has already stated that it's complete luck but it's probably worth me mentioning that in the main sale I tried with my laptop/iPad/phone and had no luck but in desperation I switched my phone from wifi to 4G and got through straight away! Hope this helps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They didn't sell over the phone at all last year. Looks like they've stopped that altogether, which is a shame as that's how I got my tickets a couple of years before that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love these threads but they do make me nervous.  Plan in place.  15 people trying and we only need to get through once.  Weve not missed one since 2002 so fingers crossed.  Thanks for your help Efests xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, theDandy said:

yeah it is, they have in the past? assumed they would be today

I don't think they've had the phone lines for about 5 years now, so it's an online only thing now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, musky said:

I don't think they've had the phone lines for about 5 years now, so it's an online only thing now.

They had them in 2014. Last year was the first year where there were no phone lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×