This time tomorrow...

MilkyJoe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was hoping for a ..............this is definitely how you get tickets in the re-sale thread.

At least it's quick, like a blow to the head not death by 1,000 cuts.

If you do make it to the fill your details bit in, that's the worst my hands were like cow tits and then I couldn't type for toffee.  I think it's better to have never loved rather than loved and lost as I have spent the months in the lead up to this day thinking about the details screen.

Good Luck & God Speed 

There's a couple of us trying for a friend tomorrow, one of us is trying for 2 other friends as well, will all of the tickets be sent to the lead bookers address, as they are if you pay multiple balances or will they be sent out individually, the single person and the other couple do not know each other and live in different parts of the country and to be honest the trauma thinking of the things that could go wrong if they had to be posted out again once they'd been received is too much! If we are successful in getting tickets would it be be better to contact See to get an address change? 

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Jules62 said:

There's a couple of us trying for a friend tomorrow, one of us is trying for 2 other friends as well, will all of the tickets be sent to the lead bookers address, as they are if you pay multiple balances or will they be sent out individually, the single person and the other couple do not know each other and live in different parts of the country and to be honest the trauma thinking of the things that could go wrong if they had to be posted out again once they'd been received is too much! If we are successful in getting tickets would it be be better to contact See to get an address change? 

Thanks

If you get all three tickets together in 1 resale order, all 3 will go to the lead booker, (1st reg entered), I'm fairly sure. But if you ring Seetix and pay the 7.50 extra to send one ticket out as a separate order, they might. I'm not certain,but I think the only way to be 100%sure they go to separate addresses is to get one order, then the other - risky. Best of luck!

11 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

...I will either be hugely excited to be heading back after a 2 year absence or silently weeping into a cup of coffee 3000 miles away from home. Fortunately I have 2 lovely efesters helping me out and I'm really hoping one of us will be successful. If anybody else is at a loose end in the morning and would like to help it would be greatly (free cider if I make it) appreciated! Pop me a message and I'll let you have the details.

Isn't it a little wrong that the prospect of being able to go camping in 10 weeks can make a 45 year old, seemingly mature man so nervous? #shittingitagain

Shaun.

Shaun hoping i can come through for you tmw mate, u can get me a lager if i do. Good luck all!

Bloody hell. Don't check my online banking more than once every couple of months, checked it for something totally unrelated today and found two refunds from see tickets - one for a coach deposit and one for a ticket deposit. 

Found out one of our party completely forgot to pay his deposit and didn't realise until I texted round tonight and asked everyone if they'd paid theirs. 

Looks like I'll be trying tomorrow after all! 

Edited by arcade fireman

I'm trying with like 25 people tomorrow, but failed on thursday while with 15 people so I'm really nervous. What do you think, will I succeed (heartbroken if not, have had a fantasies for years to see Coldplay and Muse at the same Glastonbury).

Posted elsewhere but need to know ASAP.

Anyone know for sure whether postcode need to be the same as when you registered?

Flatmate has told everyone hers with a space but has just checked and it doesn't have a space on her registration.

However on Thursday I put hers in with a space and it let me in.

Anyone know? Thanks.

2 hours ago, HattersBoy said:

Shaun hoping i can come through for you tmw mate, u can get me a lager if i do. Good luck all!

Thanks Nigel, got a few people trying with us now so hopefully one of us will make it through.

And good luck to everybody here trying to get tickets today. Some of us have to be lucky!

Shaun.