This time tomorrow...

MilkyJoe

...I will either be hugely excited to be heading back after a 2 year absence or silently weeping into a cup of coffee 3000 miles away from home. Fortunately I have 2 lovely efesters helping me out and I'm really hoping one of us will be successful. If anybody else is at a loose end in the morning and would like to help it would be greatly (free cider if I make it) appreciated! Pop me a message and I'll let you have the details.

Isn't it a little wrong that the prospect of being able to go camping in 10 weeks can make a 45 year old, seemingly mature man so nervous? #shittingitagain

Shaun.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, SLEEPYMOPS said:

I'm really nervous. My previous 8 vists I've always had my ticket in the main sale so this wait for re sales has been torture. Is the re sale only 4 tickets or is it 6?

Only 4. Good luck both of you.

14 minutes ago, SLEEPYMOPS said:

I'm really nervous. My previous 8 vists I've always had my ticket in the main sale so this wait for re sales has been torture. Is the re sale only 4 tickets or is it 6?

As above, it's just 4 in the resale. Good luck for tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

...I will either be hugely excited to be heading back after a 2 year absence or silently weeping into a cup of coffee 3000 miles away from home. Fortunately I have 2 lovely efesters helping me out and I'm really hoping one of us will be successful. If anybody else is at a loose end in the morning and would like to help it would be greatly (free cider if I make it) appreciated! Pop me a message and I'll let you have the details.

Isn't it a little wrong that the prospect of being able to go camping in 10 weeks can make a 45 year old, seemingly mature man so nervous? #shittingitagain

Shaun.

I'm not available tomorrow morning but best of luck. If the worst happens I'll be happy to sit about with you in a flowery shirt talking about Sartre 

19 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I'm not available tomorrow morning but best of luck. If the worst happens I'll be happy to sit about with you in a flowery shirt talking about Sartre 

Thank you kind Ser!

13 minutes ago, Earthwindandfire2205 said:

I'll be running the Plymouth half marathon ! :)

Ooh good luck!

3 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Shaun.

Me too, to say the nerves are kicking would be a huge understatement!

If anyone would like to help I would be extremely grateful :), need two tickets for my friend and I.

Good luck everyone, I hope all the lovely efesters who are trying manage to succeed in getting their quota.....

I've been feeling on edge all day. All our group got tickets in the general sale, bar one guy. There's enough of us trying tomorrow on his behalf, we should be fine, but I'm terrified all the same. Can't even imagine how I'd be feeling if it was my own Glasto fate on the line!

Good luck to all!

22 minutes ago, zero000 said:

I'm shitting it about tomorrow. I'm the only one who hasn't got a ticket out of our group and I've not got a good feeling about the resale tomorrow...

I just hope all of my friends get up in time, the lazy feckers! :) 

Am on duty for others, zero, but genuine best of luck for the morning.

Ben

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm trying on behalf of some efesters tomorrow. I'd love to get through for them or for them to get through directly. The secret re-sales are no good to them so this is last chance saloon.

That is so nice of you.  Hope you get through for them so they can raise a (non) glass to you in your absence come June.

Trying for myself tomorrow. Absolutely brikcing it. Keep getting butterflies in my stomach. Anxiety at an all time high. I've only been twice. Failed misserably in previous years. Managed to get one from my friend in the 2014 re-sale and I was lucky for me and three friends last year in the main sale. 

Terrified. Keep telling myself it's only a weekend..... and then I snap out of it and realise all that it's about. Good luck everyone.

Sadly I'm working tomorrow morning (my students start their exams in four weeks, so I have no life for the foreseeable) so I won't be online to help out, but I will be sending the strongest good luck vibes to everyone who needs a ticket for themselves or others.

Edited by pie_and_a_pint