Steve Davis

Junglist1981

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking about novelty acts. Did anyone else see Grammy Rocks play, maybe around 2010?

she was awesome old dear blue rinse massive sun glasses , dressed in a track suit dripping with gold dj'ing away some good stuff. My friend who is a DJ went to the front to make sure she was actually doing it for herself. and she was.

she died a few years back but she was in her 80's

spent the last ten years of her life flying round the world banging out tunes in massive clubs

Best announcement yet! I loved snooker growing up, despite getting a ribbing from all my friends because of it, and Steve Davis is one of my heroes as a result

I very randomly sat next to him at a charity dinner just before Christmas - he was telling me about his DJing and I was absolutely enthralled, seems it's something else which started as a hobby and turned into a profession. Can't wait to see him.

1 hour ago, Digital Monkey (Womad) said:

I hope the health and safety will be up to scratch as its going to pot luck as to whether we will be able to see him with such long cues predicated 

It'll be a nice break from the usual type of gig. Will put a different spin on things. Its just the sort of kick the festival needs.

4 hours ago, The Nal said:

It'll be a nice break from the usual type of gig. Will put a different spin on things. Its just the sort of kick the festival needs.

It'll be a snooker snooker from the usual snooker of snooker. Will snooker a different snooker on snooker. Its just the sort of snooker the snooker snookers.

more kike