Love wychwood but line up weaker by year on year?

I can't remember the last time I went to a festival for the line up.  Issues for me are convenience/distance from home, atmosphere and date.  Wychwood ticks those boxes for me.  When it comes to music there will always be a few pleasant surprises of bands I was previously unaware of and possibly a few disappointments.  So far the surprises at Wychwood have well outweighed the disappointments.  In fact, I struggle to remember a disappointment.

• 2 weeks later...

Planned to have the year off and do other things instead.  Doing other things instead now happening later on in the year so just bought me and littlest worm Saturday day tickets.  Festival emailed me and offered 35% discount and suckered me in.

Looking forward to it and NOT queuing for the camping car drop off thingy and NOT taking too much stuff and NOT coming home after 3 days of walking round a building site.

See you there!

Edited by ian the worm

Anyone had their ticket yet?  I'm on their Ticket For Life scheme, paying by direct debit and my final payment for this year has gone through but no sign of tickets yet.

7 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Anyone had their ticket yet?  I'm on their Ticket For Life scheme, paying by direct debit and my final payment for this year has gone through but no sign of tickets yet.

When you buy each year, you get a print-your-own-at-home ticket so I guess this only applies to you committed lot.

I e-mailed Tribe/Wychwood and they said they'd be sent out this week - for me to print at home.  But like all festival tickets it's reassuring to have it in your hand or on your screen.