Bars

marathonsteve

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So looking forward to getting there on Thursday, get set up and then out to leftfield for food, then beat hotel for a cocktail, have a slow bimble about hitting a few bars before seeing Rhythm of the 90's at 23:30.

Friday should see a visit to the Pennards Organic Wine Tent as we're seeing Hobo Jones in the Avalon Tent, honestly if you like wine please hunt out this gem, the reds are amazing, as is the rum punch. Should hit the Rocket Lounge for the 1st time ever for a cocktail as we're expecting to see Craig Charles on the Truth Stage, can't wait for that ! 

12 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Does anyone know which bars are the shelter bars? One of my friends is working for them and he wasn't sure which bars they could get assigned 

Craft Cider Bars, West Holts, Park Bar and Stonebridge Bar (I think)

There are probably others..

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It's on the disabled access map, but has moved back to be near the William's Green tent.

I thought there was multiple. Possibly one on the other to pyramid route.  More of a stall than  a walk in bar. 

Better location for me anyway being a pyramid/other person

On 6/18/2017 at 5:37 PM, Heather90 said:

I thought there was multiple. Possibly one on the other to pyramid route.  More of a stall than  a walk in bar. 

Better location for me anyway being a pyramid/other person

There was four last year, bandstand, silver hayes, williams green and glade 

On 20 April 2016 at 9:46 AM, FloorFiller said:

typed 'glastonbury flying swan' in to google image search in hope that a picture of it would pop up but all i got was a literal picture of a flying swan at Glastonbury

Mute-Swan-flying-towards-Glastonbury-Tor

You must remember @FloorFiller tried to find it on Google last year? Oh how we laughed.

On 2017-6-18 at 3:55 PM, Lucy92 said:

Does anyone know which bars are the shelter bars? One of my friends is working for them and he wasn't sure which bars they could get assigned 

they should have been issued a list as they tend to bounce them about

Don't know if this has been spotted, http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/some-of-the-bars-at-glastonbury-2017/ nice little overview of some bars.

Brew Bars are not brewdog based - "Dotted around the site are the newest additions to the Glastonbury bar offerings – our Brew Bars bring you classic and premium spirits with a range of gins for all you gin lovers, craft beers, sparkling prosecco and the fabulous frozen maragritas – perfect to quench your thirst in the glorious sunshine. Find the Brew Bars in Silver Hayes, the Glade and by the Bandstand." 

Sounds pretty good

2 minutes ago, PorkSoda said:

Don't know if this has been spotted, http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/some-of-the-bars-at-glastonbury-2017/ nice little overview of some bars.

Brew Bars are not brewdog based - "Dotted around the site are the newest additions to the Glastonbury bar offerings – our Brew Bars bring you classic and premium spirits with a range of gins for all you gin lovers, craft beers, sparkling prosecco and the fabulous frozen maragritas – perfect to quench your thirst in the glorious sunshine. Find the Brew Bars in Silver Hayes, the Glade and by the Bandstand." 

Sounds pretty good

it sounds like 3 of the craft cider bars have been replaced