Paying for coach tickets in the resale

mandb

So for the first time since 2002 we did not get tickets in October so will be trying for resale tickets.  We cant go by coach but my son and his girlfriend would like to increast their chances by trying for  coach tickets.

ive never bought coach tickets before so am trying to get as much info so we get the best chances.  Ive found all the locations and prices for coaches but can you lovely people confirm something for me.  If we get coach tickets on Thursday do we have to pay the total for the Glasto tickets PLUS the cost of the coach ticket ?

Thank you for the help xx

13 hours ago, mandb said:

So for the first time since 2002 we did not get tickets in October so will be trying for resale tickets.  We cant go by coach but my son and his girlfriend would like to increast their chances by trying for  coach tickets.

ive never bought coach tickets before so am trying to get as much info so we get the best chances.  Ive found all the locations and prices for coaches but can you lovely people confirm something for me.  If we get coach tickets on Thursday do we have to pay the total for the Glasto tickets PLUS the cost of the coach ticket ?

Thank you for the help xx

5 of us managed to get tickets in October (thankfully!) but we will be trying for 1 ticket in the resale. Our friend is also going for the coach option as he thinks it will increase his chances. Can I ask where you have seen the location/price list? We haven't been able to find anything for 2016 prices.

Good luck in the resale!

14 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

5 of us managed to get tickets in October (thankfully!) but we will be trying for 1 ticket in the resale. Our friend is also going for the coach option as he thinks it will increase his chances. Can I ask where you have seen the location/price list? We haven't been able to find anything for 2016 prices.

Good luck in the resale!

Here you go-http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#SEECOACHES

You might need to be aware that not all options are guaranteed to be available.  As I understand it, only those that have been returned will be on sale so there may not be one local to you.  I know a couple of years ago people on here were talking about having to travel crazy distances (I think Brighton to Glasgow, but that might not be exactly right) in order to get the coach - and therefore their ticket - to the festival. 

• 11 months later...

There will be Coach/Ticket packages from Bristol in the resale, we have managed to get them for a couple of people who missed out in the main sale the last couple of years, from memory we got them 10am departures on the Wednesday. We drive down from Glasgow on the Tuesday evening drop those getting a coach in Bristol, they have a night out in town and then meet us on site.

You would of course have to get from the airport to the coach station so would suggest you time your arrival into the UK for the Tuesday and have a night in Bristol in case you get an early coach departure.