Next Announcement thread

Matt42

15 minutes ago, jparx said:

I imagine so. If Emily wasn't yanking our chains and we are indeed getting more info this month, I should the West Holts headliners will be revealed by the end of the month. You'll probably be able to work them out soon enough anyway.

Hope so... Lineup is looking dire for me at the moment. :-(

I'd be happier with acts that have played Glastonbury before, but this year they seem to have gone for the shittier acts to headline that have a history with the festival. I.e Coldplay, Muse...

Part of the festivals problem is they have pretty much had all the major players at the festival before. This is also my problem having been going for over 15 years. Dunno, I'm probably just getting old or developing more alternative music interests, suffering from that 'heard it all before' effect. 

I'd be more stoked if people like Beck, PJ Harvey etc actually had a confirmed headline slot and I know for sure that I will be able to see all of my limited choices with no nasty clashes. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I need to pinch a child!

I've just pinched my daughter on the arm on your behalf. I told her it was Scruffy's fault*

*We may now be in different lists.

1 hour ago, cokebabies92 said:

You might be on a list now.

11 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Was just about to post that one, Eavis loves to stir up some wild speculation. He's saying he feels a hot June is on the cards though which is a good sign!