Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh FFS!!! The big day for me, as always is the Friday, the plan has always been to get to the Horsepower Productions take over before the one way is in place, this was int he hope that the Stormzy would be on late afternoon but hes on late. I think I'd have to miss him, he plays a lot at the moment, I'll catch him in Bristol soon I'm sure. But Friday looks sick, charlie sloth, skepta, jack garrett, HPP take over until 6am. That will be hard but enjoyable work!

It looks good for clashes as far as I'm concerned. Saturday night Art Garfunkel, a mad dash to the end of Chrvches and then New Order is pretty sweet. LCD closing the festival is amazing and will be the absolute highlight. I finally get to see Muse after about 10 years of near misses. All in all, good stuff.

Just now, jparx said:

It looks good for clashes as far as I'm concerned. Saturday night Art Garfunkel, a mad dash to the end of Chrvches and then New Order is pretty sweet. LCD closing the festival is amazing and will be the absolute highlight. I finally get to see Muse after about 10 years of near misses. All in all, good stuff.

yep, nothing that exciting that i wasn't already aware of but looks like i'm gonna see a hell of a lot of good stuff over the weekend so i'm stoked!

I've lost a few of my must sees but over all that's not too brutal at all

i'm disappointed with no Radiohead but that's cushioned nicely by the addition of Tame Impala

I've got no Friday night headliner but I get a Park headliner on Sunday which is boss

John Grant in John Peel has really surprised me but it gives me a nice break from the Pyramid on Saturday so that's ace too

edit: actually just seen how early Grimes finishes so maybe i'll get two headliners on Sunday

Edited by sloseph

Editors were the best addition for me been wanting to see them for years. Just worked out my schedule and there's no horrible clashes. So glad LCD and Bat for Lashes aren't clashing! Friday looks jam packed for me whereas Saturday and Sunday are a bit bare, more time to explore I suppose!

EDIT: How longs the walk from Other stage to Park? Editors finish just as Daughter start, reckon it'll be doable?

Edited by Johnkhutch

At the risk of sounding like one of the blanket brigade: I know it's the safe/boring option, but I was really hoping for at least one of Cyndi Lauper or Art Garfunkel to be early/mid  Pryamid for some sunny afternoon fun. Instead they have bothered entered the fray of the already horribly clashy Saturday and Sunday:(