Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, big__phil said:

What's happening? Are they talking about, erm, selfies? Or, erm, the Jonas Brothers? (I really have no idea what kids are in to these days)

Talking about how amazing Skepta was on BBC Big Weekend. He's been saying they are going to play something from his set for the last 20 minutes. STILL TALKING ABOUT IT.

3 minutes ago, big__phil said:

What's happening? Are they talking about, erm, selfies? Or, erm, the Jonas Brothers? (I really have no idea what kids are in to these days)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3zC4NHPyKnY9FhnNDpCp7vS/11-steps-to-winning-in-the-crowd-at-big-weekend

I sicked in my mouth a bit when I read that yesterday.

1 minute ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Talking about how amazing Skepta was on BBC Big Weekend. He's been saying they are going to play something from his set for the last 20 minutes. STILL TALKING ABOUT IT.

Are you listening through your PC? Maybe you should SHUTDOWN!

*gets coat*

2 minutes ago, DeeplyBopper said:

Off to a job interview - hopefully by the time that ordeal is over the lineup will be out!!!

Good luck. When they ask if you have any questions at the end, ask them if the line up is out yet.

25 minutes ago, ashtaylor1 said:

I have a conference call at 10.30am which threatens to drag on for over an hour. I am not happy. I may claim a technical fault with the line if it drags on for too long. 

Managed to delay the call by 30 minutes. Result. Enough time to have a good look.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

if i were you I'd get another page checker. The only thing that's changed on that page today is the number of days until the festival.

It's followthatpage.com? Never seems to be that fast at notifying me when actual changes happen anyway. I keep meaning to cancel it as I have no purpose for it anymore.  

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

due to their only being three weeks left until the festival you'd certainly hope stage splits will be included!

Logic does make me think it'll be stage splits but I've been in the game long enough to know they are beyond all logic and reasoning

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

if i were you I'd get another page checker. The only thing that's changed on that page today is the number of days until the festival.

My page checker often has blank updates also. It's almost as if it is just picking up background activity in the coding or something. It sends me a few blanks just before an actual announcement.