• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:
User Actions
  Follow
5gUWENg5_bigger.jpegEEVerified account@EE

Keep your eyes peeled next week for Glastonbury goodness. What might you unearth...?

I am taking this as a hint of something coming to us next week. A 'couple of weeks' is up on Tuesday.

Probably totally unrelated but Richard Ashcroft posted on instagram earlier that he has a special announcement on BBC breakfast Tuesday! Could be linked.. maybe. probably not.

2 minutes ago, glastouser said:

Probably totally unrelated but Richard Ashcroft posted on instagram earlier that he has a special announcement on BBC breakfast Tuesday! Could be linked.. maybe. probably not.

Could well be a Tuesday morning lineup announcement.

16 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah I could see that being likely.

I think we'll get Arcadia first, though, so if we don't get that tomorrow I don't think we'll get the lineup Tuesday.

I'm gonna put my faith in the Thingy and believe Arcadia will come after the lineup again this year. But since that would indicate a pattern, it probably won't happen :D

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'm gonna put my faith in the Thingy and believe Arcadia will come after the lineup again this year. But since that would indicate a pattern, it probably won't happen :D

But if we're expecting the full lineup and set times along with the poster like last year then Arcadia would have to either come before that or not have it's own announcement.

The last two years Arcadia has come shortly before the full lineup (although in 2014 it was after the big poster; but the big poster that year was much earlier).

Just now, Will-2609 said:

But if we're expecting the full lineup and set times along with the poster like last year then Arcadia would have to either come before that or not have it's own announcement.

The last two years Arcadia has come shortly before the full lineup (although in 2014 it was after the big poster; but the big poster that year was much earlier).

Hmm good points. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. Forgot we had set times along with the poster.

Definitely seems like something big is happening on Tuesday. Can't see what else Ashcroft would be announcing on BBC Breakfast of all places.

Dunno where that leaves Arcadia though. Can't say I'd care too much either if we get the biggie on Tuesday morning :D

I'm still just saying Arcadia on Monday and full lineup on thursday. There would be a little pattern in that, but maybe the very fact there will be a little bit of pattern in these announcements breaks the pattern of there not being a pattern.

13 minutes ago, jparx said:

Definitely seems like something big is happening on Tuesday. Can't see what else Ashcroft would be announcing on BBC Breakfast of all places.

Dunno where that leaves Arcadia though. Can't say I'd care too much either if we get the biggie on Tuesday morning :D

What's this on tuesday?

4 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Ahscroft is gonna drop the full line up and set times in detail to Naga on the red sofa.

I'd watch the shit out of that

Naga: So you're telling us Radiohead are playing before Adele on Saturday night? That is a surprise!

Ashcroft: I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!

YEAH YEAH, UH HUH.

Naga: Thanks for joining us Richard, now the news and weather wherever you are.