Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

The Kills are a shoo in surely. Ordered my deluxe gatefold Ash & Ice the other day!

Hopefully, I think they're quite hard to place in the lineup though, High JP or Mid Other. The two tracks released so far are very promising! Really looking forward to it. 

5 hours ago, Primalcrux said:

Bastille and Two Door Cinema Club are two bands announced for this years festival that don't have a new album out (we only know there is a new album on the shelf, but no release date) and I assume there are many more cases like this on this year's line up

I think both of them will at least have new songs out before glasto though but I suppose SFA headlined the park last year without any new material so it does happen. 

Just noticed that image on site of avalon field is called "background". Background for line up maybe? Is it possible that they will still announce today? Otherwise they could have changed the site later ;p or maybe they just change it a week before the announcement to mess with us ;p

4 minutes ago, Primalcrux said:

Just noticed that image on site of avalon field is called "background". Background for line up maybe? Is it possible that they will still announce today? Otherwise they could have changed the site later ;p or maybe they just change it a week before the announcement to mess with us ;p

Probably a background to the missing ComingSoon.svg.

5 minutes ago, RichardWaller said:

If the rest of the line up isn't out by tomorrow, Emily Eavis' pants will be on fire.

I hate to say it, but with this drip feeding of stages I sincerely doubt that we'll get the whole line-up before the end of the month.

Big poster is two weeks away I reckon. Going off the Thingy and last year's schedule, after The Common announces we'll have 5 more areas to go until the full line-up. Averaging about 3 a week, that's a little over 2 weeks until the full shebang. 

Edited by jparx

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

Big poster is two weeks away I reckon. Going off the Thingy and last year's schedule, after The Common announces we'll have 5 more areas to go until the full line-up. Averaging about 3 a week, that's a little over 2 weeks until the full shebang. 

This is the sort of stat quoting post I can fully get behind.

17 minutes ago, jparx said:

Yeah I think you're bang on with this prediction