Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

The quote definitely suggested big poster in April. Doubt that'll be the case now anyway. Still think it'll be within 2 weeks.

I don't think it did. Didn't she say they're announcing stage by stage in April to showcase the depth of the lineup? Even when it's been re-posted and people have maintained it sounds like she meant the second poster I didn't think it did.

10 hours ago, Spindles said:

If you were from the midlands it would be mandatory to like UB40, along with having an anecdote about how you went to school with/lived next door to either one of the band or one of their kids

Nope nope nope! Midlander through and through and can't stand the feckers, to the point that I have been known to relocate to a different pub if they crop upon the jukebox ;)

2 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Is there any chance of a full poster announcement today?

i guess so, but what with the Silver Hayes poster yesterday it looks like they may be rolling out the smaller areas/stage posters first like last year, leading up to the full poster a bit later. hopefully they won't release the stage splits and times all at once in June like last year though...

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

If we didn't have Silver Hayes yesterday I'd have said yes. Seems a bit pointless releasing a poster for one area then doing the whole thing the next day.

I may be remembering this wrongly but I'm sure they did just that in 2013 or 2014? As I say am happy to be corrected on that!

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

If we didn't have Silver Hayes yesterday I'd have said yes. Seems a bit pointless releasing a poster for one area then doing the whole thing the next day.

yeah agree with this.

I actually don't think we'll get anything today. I think it'll be tomorrow.

Then two a week until the full stage splits / times late May early June.

5 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

I may be remembering this wrongly but I'm sure they did just that in 2013 or 2014? As I say am happy to be corrected on that!

2014 we got this, is this maybe what you're thinking of?

16 May: Arcadia
22 May: Full lineup and times

#PraiseTheThingy