Resale

zico martin

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its easier to get tickets in the resale than the october sale in my experience. do not panic.

whilst there are far, far fewer tickets.... far far farrrrr less people will be trying for them.

many people initially unsuccessful in October will have made other plans for their summer by now that do not include glastonbury.

Edited by Memory Man

4 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

its easier to get tickets in the resale than the october sale in my experience. do not panic.

whilst there are far, far fewer tickets.... far far farrrrr less people will be trying for them.

many people initially unsuccessful in October will have made other plans for their summer by now that do not include glastonbury.

I'm gonna sign up to this viewpoint. Thanks for the hope MM.

Positive vibes to all.....:)

i have had resale tickets bought by 9.02am before. if you are on the ball & ready there is no reason you won't be succesful

not bragging just trying to give hope. its more nerve wracking as it is the final chance for tickets (apart from the secret resales in mid may) but overall its really not that bad.

you vary rarely hear of committed people on this board who end up ticketless after both main sales and the final secret sales in May. 

1 hour ago, Waapster said:

I'd be interested to see which regulars on here need resale tickets. 

Asking for a reason

We'll be looking for one for my daughter's boyfriend.  He's never been to Glastonbury before.  His photo was rejected when he tried to register before the main sale.  He thought it was rejected because he wasn't good looking enough and was too embarrassed to tell us so we weren't able to set him straight.  Bless!

Given that we'll be trying for him, I'd be happy to try for other regulars from here but have no idea how to sort it out.  (I'll be unlikely to be able to try for the coach sale if it is on a Thursday as normal as I'll probably be at work.)  

1 hour ago, Waapster said:

I'd be interested to see which regulars on here need resale tickets. 

Asking for a reason

I am in need and would class myself as a regular. Have also assisted lots of people on here in the past obtain campervan tickets! 

This year I have neither.....

I'm pretty damn nervous about this too. Only yesterday me and me pal were out and we were talking like we had tickets, making plans, the realisation was horrible when we remembered we didn't have tickets (yet). I'm gonna work my ass off in the resale, if I get myself sorted in the coach sale, I'm more than happy to help others in the main one. Suppose I should mooch on that ticketless thread.

good luck y'all. Hopefully we'll know soon when it is. Can properly prepare then.

Weird that they've not announced the resale date yet. Makes me think it won't be next week then?

Anyway I am a regular who is ticketless but I have decided, after much deliberation, to give the resale a miss. This year I've been back and forth for various reasons but committing to Blue Dot and now being in a bit of an uncertain position re income I've decided I can't justify the expense. Not bowled over by the line up either, which obviously doesn't really matter but also does soften the blow.

Will definitely be back next year. Have to innit as fallow after that. 

Good luck with tickets all :)

8 hours ago, mandolin said:

We'll be looking for one for my daughter's boyfriend.  He's never been to Glastonbury before.  His photo was rejected when he tried to register before the main sale.  He thought it was rejected because he wasn't good looking enough and was too embarrassed to tell us so we weren't able to set him straight.  Bless!

Given that we'll be trying for him, I'd be happy to try for other regulars from here but have no idea how to sort it out.  (I'll be unlikely to be able to try for the coach sale if it is on a Thursday as normal as I'll probably be at work.)  

You can tell he's not been before if he believes you have to be good looking to get in :)