2016 Get Fit Thread

koj

4lb loss today, missed last week due to enjoying half term sunshine.

Had almost given up on my goal (14st 5lb = 6lb to go) but with a stout loss next week I might get close. 

Last year I lost with a lot of dieting, this year I have lost with a lot of exercise and a little dieting, next year I want to combine both!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not long to go now! I got slimmer of the week this week which I was more chuffed with than I thought I would be!! Still got 3lb to go before getting my 1 stone before glasto goal, 2 weigh ins to go!

how are you all doing? 

I went to Nos Primavera Sound at the weekend and took my phone with the pedometer app switched on. From Thursday morning to Sunday morning, including walks around Porto and the festival site, I covered 75km. I'm amazed we walked that far in such a short period of time!

that's incredible, you should be well trained up ready for the farm at those distances

I've lost another 3lb this week which makes it half a stone in the last 2 weeks which i'm chuffed to bits with

I also managed a 90 second plank this morning which I think is a record for me

just got to stay focused for 1 more week and i'll be golden :) 

Last pre festival workout for me done - 6.30am pump class. Proud of myself for getting to the gym that early when I'm off work. Hopefully my core & legs are now strong enough to handle whatever the weather throws at us!

On 6/27/2016 at 9:30 PM, Peroni said:

So... I think we walked a lot during the festival 

Pretty impressive numbers, you can almost double the effort too given how hard each footstep was!

I managed to lose a lb during the week, despite putting away the best part of 36 pints of lager/bitter/cider - the mud & wellies no doubt contributed to this!

Glad I chose to improve my general fitness this year. I felt rotten when we'd almost reached our camping spot, apart from that I didn't get tired during the weekend and we walked miles and miles.

Here to hoping I get tickets and do the same next year!