Balance payments

skunkmedic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couple of our party still aren't 100% that they can go or not and will probably find out in a couple of weeks.

If they pay their deposit tonight, they can still get a refund if they cancel in a couple of weeks right? Would they get all the money minus the 15 pound admin fee, or would there be more of a charge? Looked at the website but its not entirely clear.  

5 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Couple of our party still aren't 100% that they can go or not and will probably find out in a couple of weeks.

If they pay their deposit tonight, they can still get a refund if they cancel in a couple of weeks right? Would they get all the money minus the 15 pound admin fee, or would there be more of a charge? Looked at the website but its not entirely clear.  

Just the 15 buddy, unless its after a certain date (in may)

18 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Here we go - from somewhere down the bottom of here http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/ 

If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets on 01158 960073 before midnight May 6th 2016.

A £15 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets.

It doesnt matter when its refunded.  There is a seperate bit about coach tickets refund

Half an hour ago I got a message from a friend, a seasoned Glasto goer, saying she wasn't going.  This was because her boyfriend who didn't have a ticket said he wasn't going to bother to try in the resale as he felt he had "been too many times". I told her that no one had ever uttered that sentence until now and it was absurd and unacceptable that she wasn't attending as a result. Got a message a few minutes before midnight saying she had just paid off her balance! 

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm just holding on. Another few hours and I'm definitely not going, despite having a ticket whose balance needs to be paid off.

Yog? Old chum. Dude?

What did you decide?

I hope you paid up.

But I respect if you didn't; I read your post / reasons why.

Just think Glastonbury is a better festival with a decent chap like you and yours in it.

Let us all know.

Love 'n' stuff,

Woffy. X

I'm now waiting for the angry tweets from people who didn't pay off their balance, blaming the festival for their own ineptitude.  Last year there were several who apparently had no blame whatsoever for failing to pay in the allotted period.

12 hours ago, ___S_o_m_a__ said:

You on board Yog? 

Hello ___S_o_m_a__

Unfortunately I'm not on board. It's a long story but me and the wife will not be going to Glastonbury this year, despite having got tickets in the original sale. So, there's another two tickets going in to the pot for those that need them in the re-sale.

11 hours ago, Woffy said:

Yog? Old chum. Dude?

What did you decide?

I hope you paid up.

But I respect if you didn't; I read your post / reasons why.

Just think Glastonbury is a better festival with a decent chap like you and yours in it.

Let us all know.

Love 'n' stuff,

Woffy. X

Hello Woffy

Unfortunately I'm not going. I know I have made the right decision but it's going to hurt not meeting up with the efests crew this year. I'll be beside myself with frustration on the Wednesday evening / night.

Peace & Love

Yog