Who's Playing What Day Thread

kingcrawler

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

Re. Gregory Porter - that goes against some other information circulating that he'd be on West Holts again this year, but really the Pyramid makes more sense for my man. 

Dental found some info a page or two back that lists him as 1pm on the Pyramid, which makes far more sense, so that jazz mag was obviously talking bollocks

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Their sound guy or something told someone at one of their gigs that they're 3rd down Other one night.

Fair enough! Guess they are prime Other fodder, although Friday Other is starting to look awfully stacked what with Disclosure and Bastillle (we assume/hope) and Lumineers and Catfish all touted as being in those top spots

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

JP headliner or mid-Pyramid for them I'd have thought - can't see them just moving up a couple of slots on Other

38 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fair enough! Guess they are prime Other fodder, although Friday Other is starting to look awfully stacked what with Disclosure and Bastillle (we assume/hope) and Lumineers and Catfish all touted as being in those top spots

It's a little possible that The Lumineers could be 4th down Other stage with Catfish slipping in above. I'm split, while I would rather JP I also want to see the Arcadia show and while I would watch on Sunday, something a bit more would be nice. This being said I won't attending Coldplay, Disclosure, LCD or EW&F in slots on Sunday. I really need Y&Ys to not be Saturday as well.

46 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

They're free on Friday and Sunday, aren't they? I had them as third down below BMTH and Peej before this new BMTH info.

11 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

They're free on Friday and Sunday, aren't they? I had them as third down below BMTH and Peej before this new BMTH info.

ah right, thought it was just the Friday for some reason. either way, the top three on each day is looking pretty full, so somebody somewhere has gotten it wrong

Just now, FloorFiller said:

ah right, thought it was just the Friday for some reason. either way, the top three on each day is looking pretty full, so somebody somewhere has gotten it wrong

Yep, hopefully BMTH on JP leaving us with:

Disclosure / Bastille / The Lumineers

New Order / CHVRCHES / The 1975

LCD Soundsystem / PJ Harvey / Catfish and the Bottlemen

I guess Fatboy Slim could be doing a closing set sort of thing then. I hope M83 are on at the same time as the other headliners though as I'm still not too fussed about the Saturday night options so far, even if they do clash they're playing Glasgow on the Monday but not sure I'll be in the mood for that given I get back at about half 7 and they'll be on at half 8.